Change log 8.0.2

bamf

7 hours ago, Akeelagi said:

Yes as a higher up we need to spread people out over all the cities but we arent always on to do that so when a higher up isnt on i have a feeling they will blob up just for the money now. but hey thats just what i think will happen

That happened before the 2km pay range and anyone who wasn't grouped together was either Undercover or AFK on dispatch.

8 hours ago, Akeelagi said:

The only problem i can see with this is how the cop payout works. now there are going to be huge groups of cops in one area instead of spread out over the map. or people are going to stall till their friends get close enough to get the money.

As a LT you tell them to split up. Ez

38 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

@bamf Where is the cartel money going straight into the gang account?  You gave the APD what they wanted

I think another thing that would be cool was if they made it so holding drug cartel and arms gave you more benefits. Holding arms could give you a nicer discount at rebel, and holding drug could maybe let you process drugs faster.

TRYHARD likes this
15 hours ago, bamf said:

There will, but I had this in the pipeline and felt like releasing it tonight.  I'm trying to figure out what to do with the vans honestly.  I really like them, they fit well with a life mod, and a huge portion of the community can't drive them...  Freaking BIS...

Police Vans please :wub:

UC black vans/ swat vans

and if you make them SGT + that would be great. :D