Change log 8.0.2

bamf

On 9/9/2017 at 2:30 AM, Akeelagi said:

The only problem i can see with this is how the cop payout works. now there are going to be huge groups of cops in one area instead of spread out over the map. or people are going to stall till their friends get close enough to get the money.

Welcome to LT, you as LT have the power to SPREAD PEOPLE THE FUCK OUT.

Google™ likes this
On 9/9/2017 at 2:17 AM, bamf said:

Another quick patch for the weekend:  

• Added new APD uniform and vehicle skins.  Thanks @Vescio!
  • APD payouts are now split to a 2km radius from where the action happens.
  • Medics with the new DLC will get the new uniform
  • Duct tape now should spawn properly in the prison.  Watch your back.

e1ba6dcbd7be848789dd95f4d8b8fcd3.png

where have I seen this one before

f31fe0463ed17ee2033bdbe9b946b79b.png

Edited by Douggem
Noble likes this
27 minutes ago, Dylan_Klebold said:

I wasn't aware that they buffed lethal payouts.

Kinda wish they did.

Edit: Lethals shoot be the option for gangs or groups that have vastly superior numbers or for unreachable positions. Outside of that buff the lethal cap to 150k, and get rid of the arrest cap entirely it's bullshit.

Edited by Steve
4 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Lethal cap isn't going anywhere. APD should be catching criminals, not killing them.

Where it is now is rediculous. The other day a few friends and I did a roof bank with over 20 cops on and they could not do shit without lethals. Sometimes they are genuinely needed regardless of APD numbers and punishing the cops for using them with such a low lethal payout sucks. This right here is part of the reason so many cops just use a spar with a sight instead of an mx+

31 minutes ago, Steve said:

Where it is now is rediculous. The other day a few friends and I did a roof bank with over 20 cops on and they could not do shit without lethals. Sometimes they are genuinely needed regardless of APD numbers and punishing the cops for using them with such a low lethal payout sucks. This right here is part of the reason so many cops just use a spar with a sight instead of an mx+

I always do that, cheap asf loadout. :)