Change log 8.0.2

bamf

2 hours ago, Professor Pericles said:

And how's that working out for you?

c85b3fbe91247e53e4cf8884958b8901.jpg

Would you say you're happy with your decision? 

I want to know if this decision is founded in pride and ego or out of inability to coherently code a unique rebel tax system that would ACCURATELY represent gorilla fighter economics.

@bamf

When you take that screenshot? At like 1 am? Peek time for asylum is at around 5-8PM EST

3 hours ago, Squirtle said:

hmmm, you get a somewhat gang of rebels(6or8ppl) to do illegal activities(bank-fed-prison), they get caught, that's 180-240k in gear alone.

now lets say rebel v rebel at a cartel, you would have "temper" with less than 10 ppl fighting "stellar" with 16 or more. the odds are in stellar favor to begin with. so lets say they manage to wipe temper but take some heavy casualties. 4 are left from stellar. that's 660k work of gear(22ppldied). more fights happen are bound to happen because temper hate losing to stellar, and that number is bound to go up.

FTFY 

:kappa:

4 hours ago, Professor Pericles said:

Soooo.. here's a steam shot of arma 3 data. It's not dying. Where's your data coming from?

4811e739a03e4f23b6ea809e688e9d4d.jpg

If if I didn't know better I'd say you're against any development of server content... surely not THAT SALTY right?

fact. No one is crying (duh). Flaws and requests get pointed out sure. 

fact. If it were all excuses why would we stick around and offer so much to help?

fact. Some in this community are tired of just hearing "no" and "that's the way it's always been"

Do you know how to read statistics? Sure, peak players increased over the past 30 days and it fluctuates a ton but its still over 15 thousand less players than at the beginning of this year.

Google™ likes this
5 hours ago, Squirtle said:

hmmm, you get a somewhat gang of rebels(6or8ppl) to do illegal activities(bank-fed-prison), they get caught, that's 180-240k in gear alone.

now lets say rebel v rebel at a cartel, you would have "temper" with more than 16 ppl fighting "stellar" with 10 or less. the odds aren't in stellar favor to begin with. so lets say they manage to wipe temper but take some heavy casualties. 4 are left from stellar. that's 660k work of gear(22ppldied). more fights happen are bound to happen because temper hate losing to stellar, and that number is bound to go up.

you can count the amount of times this stellar has "wiped" us on one hand. You guys log and rage when you fail to kill nakeds with sdars at cartels. Truth is even if your gang got 10k loadouts you would still log after 2-3 fights max.

Just now, Scott said:

Yeah, and average shows the exact same thing as peak, consistent decrease and then a small increase in the last 30 days

OK now that you can read the lines, I want you to read out loud the data from the same timeline of last year.

Now think to yourself what happens this time of year..  Summer ending, summer vacations, school starting. Of course it's going to trickle down end of summer and then boost. 

Tldr: arma is not a dying title. 

Kettles likes this
Just now, Professor Pericles said:

OK now that you can read the lines, I want you to read out loud the data from the same timeline of last year.

Now think to yourself what happens this time of year..  Summer ending, summer vacations, school starting. Of course it's going to trickle down end of summer and then boost. 

Tldr: arma is not a dying title. 

Whatever you say buddy.

5 hours ago, Professor Pericles said:

Soooo.. here's a steam shot of arma 3 data. It's not dying. Where's your data coming from?

If if I didn't know better I'd say you're against any development of server content... surely not THAT SALTY right?

fact. If it were all excuses why would we stick around and offer so much to help?

fact. Some in this community are tired of just hearing "no" and "that's the way it's always been"

1) The percentage of loss is monumentally higher than the percentage of gain, Im not sure who taught you how to read a graph but I would get my money back.

2) What development?  Another place to fight called something different to trick weak minded morons such as yourself into thinking something new is there?

3) You're definitely crying.  No doubt about that. Wha we want this wha we want that. OMG you wont give it to us.  No one cares that you feel entitled except you and your fuck boys.

4) They dont... Are you that autistic?  If they were sticking around why would the servers be empty? 

5) Most are little kids who don't like the word no, my 2 year old niece throws a fit every time i say it too.  Doest mean im going to let her stick her finger in the outlet.

Google™ and Scott like this
Just now, HotWings said:

1) The percentage of loss is monumentally higher than the percentage of gain, Im not sure who taught you how to read a graph but I would get my money back.

2) What development?  Another place to fight called something different to trick weak minded morons such as yourself into thinking something new is there?

3) You're definitely crying.  No doubt about that. Wha we want this wha we want that. OMG you wont give it to us.  No one cares that you feel entitled except you and your fuck boys.

4) They dont... Are you that autistic?  If they were sticking around why would the servers be empty? 

5) Most are little kids who don't like the word no, my 2 year old niece throws a fit every time i say it too.  Doest mean im going to let her stick her finger in the outlet.

I can't tell if you're shilling this hard because you just want to suck Gnashes dick or because you were a career cop.

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I can't tell if you're shilling this hard because you just want to suck Gnashes dick or because you were a career cop.

What does Gnashes have to do with you being a whiny bitch?  He says no and I say no so im sucking up to him? Fuck out of here with that middle school logic.  Career cop? Hate to burst your bubble but in the 4 years I been here I was career cop for maybe 18-19 months of that. Before that I was in a little gang called Bad Blood. And since i retired I just go around fucking people over on civ whenever I get some buddies on.  Funny how I manage to still make money and buy loadouts by just robbing people :shrug:

MARCUS STANLEY xD likes this
13 minutes ago, HotWings said:

What does Gnashes have to do with you being a whiny bitch?  He says no and I say no so im sucking up to him? Fuck out of here with that middle school logic.  Career cop? Hate to burst your bubble but in the 4 years I been here I was career cop for maybe 18-19 months of that. Before that I was in a little gang called Bad Blood. And since i retired I just go around fucking people over on civ whenever I get some buddies on.  Funny how I manage to still make money and buy loadouts by just robbing people :shrug:

All I remember is you being a career cop who constantly bitched about civs alongside Dull.:shrug:

And now you are continuing to bitch about civs as they are trying to make Asylum halfway decent again just for some acceptance by a person online

Edited by Sheriff Rick Grimes
Kettles and Professor Pericles like this
7 hours ago, Professor Pericles said:

And how's that working out for you?

c85b3fbe91247e53e4cf8884958b8901.jpg

Would you say you're happy with your decision? 

I want to know if this decision is founded in pride and ego or out of inability to coherently code a unique rebel tax system that would ACCURATELY represent gorilla fighter economics.

@bamf

7 hours ago, Professor Pericles said:

Simple answer to all of this...PUBG

Arma 3 is 4 years old. Life moves on...no amount of in game money changes is going to fix the inevitable. 

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
Just now, Volunteer281 said:

Arma 3 is 4 years old. Life moves on...no amount of in game money changes is going to fix the inevitable. 

if the inevitable is arma/asylum dying , why dont they do what the community asks?they have nothing to lose.

i feel like cheaper loadouts will get more ppl fighting again. ppl like PUBG cause its just fighting without grinding for hours.

Rake and Steve like this

And before PUBG there was CSGO and Overwatch.

And nobody is asking for free money.  Money going straight into the gang bank while capturing a cartel is not free money.  You have to capture it and hold the cartel, that does cost you loadouts and vehicles.

Having cheaper loadouts isn't free money.  If anything, people just want the taxes and high demand to have less of an impact on how much they are having to spend.

TRYHARD likes this
Just now, Nightfury said:

if the inevitable is arma/asylum dying , why dont they do what the community asks?they have nothing to lose.

i feel like cheaper loadouts will get more ppl fighting again. ppl like PUBG cause its just fighting without grinding for hours.

It's a completely different type of game. The only thing they have in common is shooting people with guns. You can't compare apples with oranges. 

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Where in my comment did I mention you being a dev or an admin? wtf does your comment even mean? 

Then why the hell would you quote me? All I said was arma 3 in general is dying. Mainly because of newer games like PUBG. You quote me and say "Glad to see some positive reinforcement for the devs not solving problems" implying that I in some have have control on solving problems. 

Google™ likes this

Then why the hell would you quote me? All I said was arma 3 in general is dying. Mainly because of newer games like PUBG. You quote me and say "Glad to see some positive reinforcement for the devs not solving problems" implying that I in some have have control on solving problems. 

I think he means that you're giving another excuse for the devs to not look at the mistakes they are making, namely never listening to the community and even with low playercount, still being defiant on shit that clearly isn't working.  But again, there has always been a massively popular game.  Before PUBG there was CSGO and Overwatch

Krypton:) and TRYHARD like this
2 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

All I remember is you being a career cop who constantly bitched about civs alongside Dull.:shrug:

And now you are continuing to bitch about civs as they are trying to make Asylum halfway decent again just for some acceptance by a person online

1) Dull and I HATED each other.  Goes to show how much you actually pay attention to whats going on.

2) Im not bitching about anything dude, youre the one doing all the crying. We want free money, we want cheap as hell load outs, we dont want to have to become governor or run guns to make those things happen. We just want them and we want them now.  Its old, its used up, and you look even more like a child when all you do is whine about the same shit on a constant basis with no reasonable explanation as to why. Reverting to back before 6.0 entirely would change nothing, people dont want to play anymore. There might be a few hype days, but like Stratis ill go right back down.