Change log 8.0.2

bamf

Is Igload broken? I can't seem to load any kind of vehicle onto another, it either says its locked even though its not or it just doesn't work at all

Edit it says the vehicle is locked when I try to load it from outside and when I try to load it from the inside I get a message like it loaded but it doesn't actually load it, both vehicles are unlocked and whatnot

Edited by RiverThrough
12 minutes ago, RiverThrough said:

Is Igload broken? I can't seem to load any kind of vehicle onto another, it either says its locked even though its not or it just doesn't work at all

Edit it says the vehicle is locked when I try to load it from outside and when I try to load it from the inside I get a message like it loaded but it doesn't actually load it, both vehicles are unlocked and whatnot

We haven't changed anything related to igiload.  Has it worked since the recent Arma patch went live?

Just now, bamf said:

We haven't changed anything related to igiload.  Has it worked since the recent Arma patch went live?

No I noticed it a few weeks ago but I thought maybe it was just a one time bug or something and I finally got around to testing it with different vehicles and whatnot today to make sure it was actually bugged

12 minutes ago, RiverThrough said:

No I noticed it a few weeks ago but I thought maybe it was just a one time bug or something and I finally got around to testing it with different vehicles and whatnot today to make sure it was actually bugged

Gnashes found something that we did actually change in relation to the crank vehicles (I think), so we did actually change something.  Oops!

BlackShot and RiverThrough like this
1 hour ago, bamf said:

Gnashes found something that we did actually change in relation to the crank vehicles (I think), so we did actually change something.  Oops!

When 8.0 arrived, I remember reading a note on the main post stating that "RV trunks should be slightly larger than a normal box truck". But it seems like both are at 402, at least in-game when I last checked. @bamf

Midamaru and Mr. Linux like this
10 hours ago, BlackShot said:

When 8.0 arrived, I remember reading a note on the main post stating that "RV trunks should be slightly larger than a normal box truck". But it seems like both are at 402, at least in-game when I last checked. @bamf

Another community breaking bug.. Once you fix it half the community is gonna lose its mind. 

BlackShot likes this
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

Bohemia's Legal Department required us to make a change to ensure people with Pilot Coveralls could not carry a small amount more than people with the Hex Fatigues.

What about Y inventory?

i know your can get a backpack with 94 slots but what if i want to go coveralls with 96. Impossible?

:fingerbang:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler