Change log 8.0.2

bamf

Just now, Xehons said:

I thought you said there is gonna be more DLC stuff added? 

@bamf

There will, but I had this in the pipeline and felt like releasing it tonight.  I'm trying to figure out what to do with the vans honestly.  I really like them, they fit well with a life mod, and a huge portion of the community can't drive them...  Freaking BIS...

Xehons and TRYHARD like this
Just now, bamf said:

There will, but I had this in the pipeline and felt like releasing it tonight.  I'm trying to figure out what to do with the vans honestly.  I really like them, they fit well with a life mod, and a huge portion of the community can't drive them...  Freaking BIS...

what do you think about the vests from jets dlc and this dlc? 

Just now, bamf said:

They explode when you look at them though they are so easy to blow up.

Just now, Akeelagi said:

The only problem i can see with this is how the cop payout works. now there are going to be huge groups of cops in one area instead of spread out over the map. or people are going to stall till their friends get close enough to get the money.

So go do your illegal stuff in a different spot.  If they group up, it could make it easier for you to make money too.

Just now, Akeelagi said:

The only problem i can see with this is how the cop payout works. now there are going to be huge groups of cops in one area instead of spread out over the map. or people are going to stall till their friends get close enough to get the money.

As an LT you should also try to spread people out sometimes if you notice it gets too clumped up in one area. 

BlackShot, Tyrese, badger and 5 others like this
Just now, bamf said:

So go do your illegal stuff in a different spot.  If they group up, it could make it easier for you to make money too.

im saying this from the cops perspective, im not saying that what we had was the best option but it at least let people be spread out over the map and still get paid. but i do understand that some people on cop did jack all while others did alot and everyone got the same in the end but this in my eyes seems to be only helping people bunch up and no be able to cover the whole island.

Just now, The Monopoly Man said:

As an LT you should also try to spread people out sometimes if you notice it gets too clumped up in one area. 

Yes as a higher up we need to spread people out over all the cities but we arent always on to do that so when a higher up isnt on i have a feeling they will blob up just for the money now. but hey thats just what i think will happen

The Monopoly Man likes this
Just now, Akeelagi said:

im saying this from the cops perspective, im not saying that what we had was the best option but it at least let people be spread out over the map and still get paid. but i do understand that some people on cop did jack all while others did alot and everyone got the same in the end but this in my eyes seems to be only helping people bunch up and no be able to cover the whole island.

Yes as a higher up we need to spread people out over all the cities but we arent always on to do that so when a higher up isnt on i have a feeling they will blob up just for the money now. but hey thats just what i think will happen

Well we will see how it plays out, we can always change to accommodate. :)

Tyrese likes this
Just now, Akeelagi said:

If they are playing for just the money I feel like this update will just deter them, because I know I wouldn't want to run around and chase some kids on cop to make money.

36 minutes ago, bamf said:

• APD payouts are now split to a 2km radius from where the action happens.

Does this mean the officers dealing with the situation don't lose their percentage when dealing with the criminal for example "I capture a 100k Target and there are 3 officers online so instead of getting 33,333$ I'd get 50k"?

Just now, Error : No Unit said:

Does this mean the officers dealing with the situation don't lose their percentage when dealing with the criminal for example "I capture a 100k Target and there are 3 officers online so instead of getting 33,333$ I'd get 50k"?

You split it equally with whoever is close to you. If you arrest a 100k bounty with no one within 2k of you, you then get the 100k. If those 2 other cops are within 2k of you then you would get 33k.

Nice patch though Bamf. I hope this continues bro.

Edited by Steve
heater and Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz like this
1 hour ago, bamf said:

APD payouts are now split to a 2km radius from where the action happens.

:thinking:

On 1/27/2017 at 1:42 PM, Axe said:

Buff cop payout so more people are encouraged to play cop and challenge gangs. - Implement range based payout to give incentive to actually seeking for criminals as opposed to waiting for them to spawn and everyone benefiting

On 3/9/2017 at 3:21 PM, Axe said:

*cough* range based payout *cough*

Damn this nasty cold. :frog: 

On 1/6/2017 at 11:35 PM, Axe said:

This is coming from someone who isn't even whitelisted anymore. But when I was, there was nothing more obnoxious than cops sitting in Kavala during a bank, getting paid for the work of the cops actually fighting the bank. 

Make the cop payout similar to BHs, but make the radius like 5km. That way the cops who are actually helping with the situation (even the ones driving back) get paid, instead of the retards sitting in Kavala doing nothing. It's just wasn't fair IMO. Not that cop money should be a way of making decent income, but cops who aren't helping shouldn't be benefiting. 

Incoming people shitposting and a resounding "not happening" from someone. 

8 month turn around times. It's improvement boys. :frog: 

Edited by Axe
Kitui, Buck, Azeh and 7 others like this