Lower the cost of loadouts and vehicles

52 minutes ago, [§] Alex said:

Well making money on rebel is hard, almost every aspect of rebel money making (fed/bank/robbing/cartels) is all versus others players. So how profitable it is all dependent on the skill of the player and his gang. So most likely you will have to go back and grind money, but rebel life shouldn't be a money sink to MAKE you go back and grind.

I really wish they would understand this.  Before 6.0, and many other Altis Life servers, you had to do your grinding and make your money but then you are set and you don't have to go back to it that often.  Nobody can honestly say that money making on Asylum ( Or any AL server ) is fun enough to do it over and over, there are limitations with Arma that prevent it from being fun.  People want to get that shit out of the way and have fun, much like leveling on an MMO.

Steve and Reverie like this
1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I really wish they would understand this.  Before 6.0, and many other Altis Life servers, you had to do your grinding and make your money but then you are set and you don't have to go back to it that often.  Nobody can honestly say that money making on Asylum ( Or any AL server ) is fun enough to do it over and over, there are limitations with Arma that prevent it from being fun.  People want to get that shit out of the way and have fun, much like leveling on an MMO.

Precisely this, in WoW you level up then go raid, RBG or Arena.

On 9/9/2017 at 11:23 AM, Gnashes said:

The point of a life server is to make money, spend that money, and go make more money.

Cartel players just want to always be able to fight and never have to make money outside of what that fighting provides. This is not how Life servers work.

Everyone here has some valid points but I think there need to be more ways to make mid level money and I also agree with Alex when he said that at a certain point being a rebel or career cop should be profitable. 

Edited by jrj400
Opinion change.
On 9/9/2017 at 1:23 PM, Gnashes said:

The point of a life server is to make money, spend that money, and go make more money.

Cartel players just want to always be able to fight and never have to make money outside of what that fighting provides. This is not how Life servers work.

On 9/9/2017 at 1:05 PM, Gnashes said:

I mean sure we could make things cheaper. But we'd just make everything else sell for less.

People only complain about the cost of gear because they buy the most expensive gear. That's not a viable argument to change it from a development perspective.

May I redirect you to this video specifically the part about money making that isn't meth:kappa:

On 9/9/2017 at 3:28 PM, [§] Alex said:

Being a skilled cop or rebel should be profitable enough for you to be able to stay at that level with little regression. Career cops for the most part don't want to go back on civ and grind money so they can buy better guns and vehicles and same goes for rebels.

Being a skilled rebel should make you money? I dont get that logic.  Being skilled means you can kill people and take their shit, rob their drugs, run drugs with relative ease.  I can sustain myself playing civ just robbing people and chopping shit pretty easy honestly.  Take a cartel every now and then for the 100k.  Its really not that difficult.  I agree loadouts could be a bit cheaper, but that doesnt mean people shouldnt need to grind. Whether that be running and gunning or running drugs. You shouldnt expect to have you fights solely funded by made up money.