Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tricks

Gl to everyone in Florida

15 posts in this topic

Tbh I was out here wishing I lived on the east coast because of North Korea but now I'm glad I live on the west coast

Brendon Smith likes this

Share this post


Link to post

We should just have the normal people stay out of Florida, let all the crazies go back after the hurricane, then get some sawzalls and cut that bitch off and push it away. Fuck Florida.

Glass of Water and ChicoXL like this

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Scott said:

We should just have the normal people stay out of Florida, let all the crazies go back after the hurricane, then get some sawzalls and cut that bitch off and push it away. Fuck Florida.

hey man

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Glass of Water said:

Tbh I was out here wishing I lived on the east coast because of North Korea but now I'm glad I live on the west coast

You really think North Korea is capable of doing anything? 

America is like the gold medal Olympic athlete.

NK is like the bronze medal special Olympics participant.

Edited by hamsham12
Donald Clinton, Eric916 and Scott like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, hamsham12 said:

You really think North Korea is capable of doing anything? 

America is like the gold medal Olympic athlete.

NK is like the bronze medal special Olympics participant.

NK is like the gold medalist at the special olympics
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Brendon Smith said:

NK is like the gold medalist at the special olympics
 

 

Not even, they can't even get gold.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, hamsham12 said:

Not even, they can't even get gold.

Better than Iran better than Somalia

Share this post


Link to post

feels like another overhyped storm like we had last year in NYC. "Snowpockalipse", "Storm of the CENTURY", in the end we just got some snow... 

But hey my sister has a house in Florida Keys its on a 10 foot foundation tho, aint going down.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

feels like another overhyped storm like we had last year in NYC. "Snowpockalipse", "Storm of the CENTURY", in the end we just got some snow... 

But hey my sister has a house in Florida Keys its on a 10 foot foundation tho, aint going down.

I hope not.. when i see those weather pictures i'm scared for anyone in that radius.

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

feels like another overhyped storm like we had last year in NYC. "Snowpockalipse", "Storm of the CENTURY", in the end we just got some snow... 

But hey my sister has a house in Florida Keys its on a 10 foot foundation tho, aint going down.

hurricane sandy tho

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.