Hey develeleleopers

5 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Server two is just kicking people for random .pbo and signature errors. No other server seems to have it. Fix please? k thanks.

I even made a dank video about it, but it's been going on for months already.

Facts i know about it so far is that our developers don't know WHY it's doing this because they have the same hardware/missionfile/database as the other servers.

Bamf tried fixing it by doing the verify game files on the server, didn't fix it though.

Something worth trying as a work around that doesn't wokr 100% of the time is to always delete your mission files per restart. (Click here for howto)

Cheech'nChong and BlackShot like this
4 hours ago, Midamaru said:

I even made a dank video about it, but it's been going on for months already.

Facts i know about it so far is that our developers don't know WHY it's doing this because they have the same hardware/missionfile/database as the other servers.

Bamf tried fixing it by doing the verify game files on the server, didn't fix it though.

Something worth trying as a work around that doesn't wokr 100% of the time is to always delete your mission files per restart. (Click here for howto)

I feel like the old scrap the entire mission file off, re-clone one from s1 and re-deploy it would help.

Regardless if its the same or not