Free Candy Van [Development]

@Shaq Daddy @bamf @Gnashes

irpJxpN.jpg

V7N7DW5.jpg

gdeZmG5.jpg

CVflQNz.jpg

Work in progress as I figure out more UV mapping locations.

Updated screenshots:

•Removed mess of blood (don't worry, it'll be added to the front hood and fenders, like if you hit something).

•Found where the taillights are meant to be, added a texture to that.

•Text now appears on both sides of van, one side has a sliding door that messed things up before.

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold
2 hours ago, Rook 9mm said:

still cant be added because the Laws of War content is encrypted which means asylum would prob get demonitized by bohemia again.

BI says: You may develop your own game content, tools, plug-ins and other utilities or services for both noncommercial and commercial use as long as it is your original creation, without using the content, tool or any other intellectual property of Bohemia Interactive. The texture started out as a blank white 2048x2048 image in an image editor. I didn't edit the original because it is encrypted. This was a guessing game of drawing stuff on a blank canvas. I'm currently running the question with Bohemia Interactive. 

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold
.Sean likes this

Van v3.0:

•Updated screenshots

•Added a mess of blood back, show off while you VDM(jk don't break server rules)!

•Bohemia Interactive has released the Van texture sheet alongside their Arma 3 Samples on Steam, no more BI violations!

•Texture is much more professionally done now that I have a texture sheet to use. More details are present on the current model.

Walt and badger like this