INFECTION DAY 0!! - Grand Theft Apocalypse - Ep.1

(Admins Please Delete If Not Allowed)

Hey guys!

It's finally here! The long awaited start to the mini-series for Grand Theft Auto 5, Grand Theft Apocalypse! If you haven't seen the cinematic trailer, I highly recommend you check it out on my channel. The zombie outbreak has just begun and the inhabitants of Los Santos are now fighting for their very survival while fending off zombies, survivors and their inherent battle with natural survival necessities with the shortage of food and water. Every episode will have a short 4 or 5 minute cinematic intro for your viewing pleasure. Every episode will follow a story-line, with the exception of the first episode as I am gearing towards introducing the audience to the mod as well as what to expect in the coming weeks from the mini-series. Remember, if you guys like the video please like, comment, subscribe and share the crap out of this so I know to keep on going with it! Thanks so much for sticking with me thus far and I'm very excited to see where this series takes us in the YouTube community!

Reverie, andrewfam x, bum41 and 1 other like this