Montage #4 s/o to bunni

Mentioning this because I think it needs to be said, and I don't think any admin addressed it. I didn't read this whole thread, but I saw everyone was talking about Xehons ghosting in after getting kicked, and after they told the other gang that he was coming back. Generally, unless the other gang is feeling extremely nice, the only time you should reconnect back to a cartel like that is if the rest of your gang is still there, "Holding the line.". If the other gang hasn't already begun their attack, feel free to log back in. But if the other gang has already pushed in and is already killing your gang, it would be best to log onto another server and run 1km out from the cartel before logging back in.

In this situation, the other gang had already completely taken the cap. So your 2 option were to either hop servers and run out before coming back, or holstering your gun and asking them if it's cool for you to leave.

So just for future reference if any of you find yourselves in a similar situation ^^^^

Crunchedd likes this