Montage #4 s/o to bunni

Just now, Crunchedd said:

dunno if you can tell but his dumb ass got reported for ghosting in and he pulled his plug making him get kicked on the last clip @Space. @Google™ @frantic

kids dumb enought to put it in a montage told ya  @Sugarfoot i think this kids ban should be hella long since hes retarded @Clint Beastwood

cc412df9dbb15848a1ff4ed8758b00ad.png

3b5d3d69b1690ee9ee5c87f3ef91f137.png

hey retard did you cut the part out where I had my gang mates tell you not to come up tower cause im coming back? ? also where is your combat stance press CC twice

Just now, Xehons said:

hey retard did you cut the part out where I had my gang mates tell you not to come up tower cause im coming back? ? also where is your combat stance press CC twice

combat stance is on the entire video your gun lowers when you press the shift button idiot and you know your gang got wiped so u log into a tower kill the people there and then pull ur plug ok kid sounds like a plan

Just now, Google™ said:

@Crunchedd If I Xehons and I was pulling my plug, why would I pull it to the point to get kicked and not just push down and lag switch you all????

he killed the other 2 people while he was running in place lmao then gets kicked for server speed right after guess his fat fingers held his cord out too long :shrug: or he has shit internet and should buy  the asylum rope dlc and do us all a favour

Just now, Rake said:

@Crunchedd His gang told you he got kicked off and asked if you can wait. Then he logs in and asks if you can leave. The funny thing about this is you shot him first and he still gave you the gunson. Stop trying to be some white knight although I would be mad to if i got killed by xehons too

look at my video did not shoot a single bullet lmao and according to @BaDaBiNg_10-8 the proper procedure if you get kicked in this situation is to (and trust me he banned me for the same shit when i was new)

1. put your hands up and ask to leave

2.jump off the tower and die

3.dont log back in

yet you call me a retard lmao 

Edited by Crunchedd
ZIM2233 likes this
Just now, Rake said:

@Crunchedd His gang told you he got kicked off and asked if you can wait. Then he logs in and asks if you can leave. The funny thing about this is you shot him first and he still gave you the gunson. Stop trying to be some white knight although I would be mad to if i got killed by xehons too

yeah cuz any gang that wipes another gang is going to leave the entire cartel so you can log back when your gang already lost... Do brain cells even grow in that thick skull lmao

Just now, Rake said:

@Crunchedd Who cares if he "ghosted in" his gang told you he got disconnected and asked to wait. Why is everyone trying to get people banned on a dying server. Just makes no sense.

we have no obligation especially when we are at the bottom of the fucking tower when he gets kicked to leave or stop. he knew we were in the tower an chose to log back in and shoot no one forced him to make a dumb decision 

Just now, Rake said:

@Crunchedd Everyone at that cap plays top tower and if you used your brain you would have known he would have been on top tower. He logs in with a black screen and cant see shit for like 10 seconds atleast and you still didnt notice....

he sat in lobby for 2 minutes waiting for us to forget then logged back in (dunno if youre just trolling or dumb i posted a 4:23 second video unedited of the whole thing i even put captions for the visually/mentally impaired) i.e. @Rake

we have no obligation especially when we are at the bottom of the fucking tower when he gets kicked to leave or stop. he knew we were in the tower an chose to log back in and shoot no one forced him to make a dumb decision 

Logging back in after getting kicked due to a internet or lagging problem is not a dumb decision... It's him going okay I crashed let me just log back in real quick... It's not like he went to a whole different server repositioned himself and then shot you guys...

Just now, Axe said:

Y'all act hard then cry over losing one load-out over some ridiculous technicality. Just out to get people banned when you do equally scummy shit :frog: 

The guy's still a fucking idiot and awful at the game, he needs all the help he can get. Getting this worked up over 25k is not good for your health. If you need the 25k that bad HMU, I don't play :frog: 

Xehons, Google™ and thero like this
Just now, Google™ said:

Logging back in after getting kicked due to a internet or lagging problem is not a dumb decision... It's him going okay I crashed let me just log back in real quick... It's not like he went to a whole different server repositioned himself and then shot you guys...

hes at an acitve firefight and we took tower his gang mate most likely told him this then he sits in lobby waiting for us to forget hes logging in then logs in and shoots lmao

Just now, Axe said:

The guy's still a fucking idiot and awful at the game, he needs all the help he can get. Getting this worked up over 25k is not good for your health. If you need the 25k that bad HMU, I don't play :frog: 

money isnt an issue bub its the fact that he breaks a rule putting himself at an advantage (logging in behind someone) then shoots said person

Just now, Rake said:

@Crunchedd You cry about everything get off your mums titty and stop whining. You tried to rat some dirty money and got killed and still cried about a game.

im not gonna respond to you anymore i think i lost brain cells in our exchange to be honest

Just now, Axe said:

and so youre saying youve never reported an rdm/combat log/vdm because youre rich..? Sounds good fam, u know its never the money its the principle of the fact that there are rules and some people dont follow them

Edited by Crunchedd

money isnt an issue bub its the fact that he breaks a rule putting himself at an advantage (logging in behind someone) then shoots said person

Be honest. You wouldn't have given a single fuck if you killed him. It happens one time. Boo-hoo. So what. It happens multiple times, maybe you can get this worked up. But holy shit. You lost one fight and one loadout. Move on. Getting to worked up over nothing. 

Xehons likes this
Just now, Axe said:

Be honest. You wouldn't have given a single fuck if you killed him. It happens one time. Boo-hoo. So what. It happens multiple times, maybe you can get this worked up. But holy shit. You lost one fight and one loadout. Move on. Getting to worked up over nothing. 

why you avoiding my question? and i didnt shoot for a reason i wanted to see what hed do.

im not gonna respond to you anymore i think i lost brain cells in our exchange to be honest

and so youre saying youve never reported an rdm/combat log/vdm because youre rich..? Sounds good fam, u know its never the money its the principle of the fact that there are rules and some people dont follow them

Most of my reports are CL reports because they're extremely easy. I have maybe 4 RDM reports in 3 years. They're not worth the effort. Only worth the effort if its a reoccurring problem.