Easter Egg Bounty

Alright boys, me and some buddies of mine have been looking for Bamf's easter egg he put in on patch 8.00.

Here's the hints

One final thing, Anthony Kiedis is a big fan of Kavala

Under the bridge downtown/Is where I drew some blood/Under the bridge downtown/I could not get enough
Under the bridge downtown/Forgot about my love/Under the bridge downtown/I gave my life away

Easter egg is within the city limits

First person to comment the answer plus a picture of the easter egg, gets 50k.

If nobody has found it by 11:59 PM central time tomorrow, ill raise it to 100k.

Edited by Reapered

I found pages under the 4 bridges

And this is the only client mission file code that refers to these:

if (((player distance (getMarkerPos "city") < 1000) || (player distance (getMarkerPos "civ_spawn_3") < 500) || (player distance (getMarkerPos "civ_spawn_4") < 500) || (player distance (getMarkerPos "civ_spawn_2") < 500)) && !((player distance (getMarkerPos "execute_exempt_01") < 4) || (player distance (getMarkerPos "execute_exempt_02") < 5) || (player distance (getMarkerPos "execute_exempt_03") < 4) || (player distance (getMarkerPos "execute_exempt_04") < 3))) exitWith { hint "You cannot execute someone so close to a populated area." 

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold

Something i think is notable 

• Anthony Kledis was a drug addict so around the drug dealer location
  • "Under the bridge" is a song from Anthony Kledis so  checked Karoke area maybe didn't find anything
  • One of his friends committed suicide by hanging so checked crane didn't find anything.
  • We tried running around under the bridge didn't find anything.
  • Tried killing myself by over dossing myself it did work but nothing showed up
  • Tried using heroin to see under the bridges didn't really work
  • Tried killing few guys under the bridge and executing them maybe didn't work
  • Tried looking under the bridge while on drugs didn't work
  • Checked several locations churches etc didn't find anything

The hunt continues with @Patato @Gen. Henry Arnold

Edited by Silver-Spy
41 minutes ago, Reapered said:

Here's a possible trail, Smee noticed that in the music video when Anthony is singing the hint, it shows this image 71122ad6d6.jpg

We think it has something to do with this pillar near drug dealer https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/854977986935220199/7F50DA0B6B60492525F636FE8CBFAC84B5B3F48F/

Those pillars also exist outside the church/courthouse.

I wonder if we can get a tally of how many people have killed themselves under the bridge 

Edited by Legit
Treeherder likes this

ok so here's what I found. Players can be executed and harvested under every bridge in kavala. Heroin/drug scripts/eating man flesh scripts make no reference to under the bridge markers. I just listened to "under the bridge" and he keeps referencing the place he loves. conveniently there is a photo in the mission file that looks like this:

d353cfb1c4990b384406cbd91b4f5c27.png

However there is no mention of this image being used in the mission .sqm. I have yet to index the contents of the entire mission file for this but it could have something to do with it. Happy hunting!

Just now, Treeherder said:

ok so here's what I found. Players can be executed and harvested under every bridge in kavala. Heroin/drug scripts/eating man flesh scripts make no reference to under the bridge markers. I just listened to "under the bridge" and he keeps referencing the place he loves. conveniently there is a photo in the mission file that looks like this:

However there is no mention of this image being used in the mission .sqm. I have yet to index the contents of the entire mission file for this but it could have something to do with it. Happy hunting!

how do you evean get the mission file

Just now, Treeherder said:

The Bait is you can execute people within city limits that is the Easter egg.

BlackShot likes this

here's a theory. Bamf has said "Under the bridge downtown/Is where I drew some blood/Under the bridge downtown/I could not get enough
Under the bridge downtown/Forgot about my love/Under the bridge downtown/I gave my life away." 
4 under the bridges followed by 4 actions. there are four bridges with special markers in kavala. maybe you have to do each of the actions under a specific bridge?

18 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

• "Under the bridge" is a song from Anthony Kledis so  checked Karoke area maybe didn't find anything
  • One of his friends committed suicide by hanging so checked crane didn't find anything.

this lol

19 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

Congrats on winning the 150k, the easter egg is that you can execute people under the bridge in kavala. 

Silver-Spy likes this