Slimming the servers from 4 to 3

Removing a server is doing a lot. I mean most players like one server and tend to stick to that one. So the move would not come easy.

Then look at something like the APD, what about all the sergeants and lieutenants losing their spots.

This effects much more then just the normal gang or average player, and I know it seems kinda dead, but give it a few months. People will be on all the time once again.

jeans, jrj400 and Patato like this
Just now, conthegodoffire said:

Removing a server is doing a lot. I mean most players like one server and tend to stick to that one. So the move would not come easy.

Then look at something like the APD, what about all the sergeants and lieutenants losing their spots.

This effects much more then just the normal gang or average player, and I know it seems kinda dead, but give it a few months. People will be on all the time once again.

and school just started wait till winter sale/break itll be poppin 

I thank everyone for their feedback. As for the cops losing positions I hope'd they'd add more spots on the servers but didn't think too much into it. As for the houses I honestly just started looking into getting a house so I didn't realize that there were so few houses. I didn't even think about the fact that school started back up as well.