Asylum 1 | Temper

2 hours ago, AndrewFam 2.0 said:

this was my first, absolute horse shit haha

Not really, playstyle was different, the current playstyle is the same as it still it, it hasnt changed, your boy should know how to play the current meta w/ 2000 hours. But it's fucking arma, who cares..

If people make montages and its their first montage, I expect to see less fluidity in their gameplay and just less overall game sense, but cop kills and climbing up ladders in the current meta? cmonBruh 

Edited by hamsham12
Squirtle and JaeJae like this
2 hours ago, Gutchi said:

I've seen ur first montage, do yourself a favor and shut it

2 hours ago, Marzoh said:

like everyone said, everyones first is trash 

1 hour ago, raaid said:

Well shut the fuck up then

Of course Marzoh's first montage was trash, have you seen the size of his fingers ? Nibba got gorilla hands.

7 hours ago, thero said:

Are you going to ignore the fact that you and your gang literally won't fight us because you can't win? Pathetic..

Every time you fight us you break rules to win. Yesterday you rammed box trucks on west rock forcing the player into a bad position. Then rammed a prowler into me and killed me. Few days before that you had a guy hiding inside castle and he kept popping out to kill people. About a week before that someone ghosted bellow castle. And literally every time we fight church your ifrit runs people over while your other gang mates shoot us spangled. 

We we can take a loss, we honestly haven't been doing good recently. But the difference between fighting temper and fighting Envy/Tenacity is that they don't break server rules to win.

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Every time you fight us you break rules to win. Yesterday you rammed box trucks on west rock forcing the player into a bad position. Then rammed a prowler into me and killed me. Few days before that you had a guy hiding inside castle and he kept popping out to kill people. About a week before that someone ghosted bellow castle. And literally every time we fight church your ifrit runs people over while your other gang mates shoot us spangled. 

We we can take a loss, we honestly haven't been doing good recently. But the difference between fighting temper and fighting Envy/Tenacity is that they don't break server rules to win.

? i think you mean tenacity.. andrew likes to run every1 over

andrewfam x likes this
11 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

@Bunni ifrit push = best push