Should First-Person view be forced in Cartel zones?

Should first-person view be forced in cartel zones?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Should first-person view be forced in cartel zones?

• No
    • Yes

I'd be cool with it.  3rd person defiantly gives you an advantage vs. 1st person.  It would make cartels a little more difficult, which would be a nice change from the same old cartel fights.  I can see why peeps would just want it to stay how it is though, this is a game and 3rd person is more enjoyable to play in.

Outlander likes this
Just now, bC420 said:

I'd be cool with it.  3rd person defiantly gives you an advantage vs. 1st person.  It would make cartels a little more difficult, which would be a nice change from the same old cartel fights.  I can see why peeps would just want it to stay how it is though, this is a game and 3rd person is more enjoyable to play in.

no no no no no no, that would completely eliminate CQB.. All the fighting would turn into Chris Kyle's trying to hit 2km shots. And imagine hot dropping in a helicopter in first person.. I think it would be eventually adaptable, but making a change like that would change the game completely, which most people would hate. The servers are good like they are :)

Olivia likes this

You're asking something that only mass gangs are going to answer since they're the only ones who do cartels now AFAIK. Of course every single one is going to say no, they can't fight without 3rd person. I doubt any of them have bothered to try an HC server and if they did they probably sucked ass, no offence :rolleyes:

How would this affect helicopter gameplay when entering the zones? 1st person would be nice for a realistic feel when being introduced to gun fights without much knowledge of where abouts,  but 3rd person has just been something people have gotten used to on this server and changing it would only cause the gangs to shrink even more in my opinion.  

3 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

First person would be great for everything... Except driving...

I honestly like how CG did theirs, it's not first person forced, but third person is a much closer perspective, doesn't allow you to peak corners or exploit through walls...

but i don't think this is possible without modding unfortunately.

This could be every where not just cartels.  I find the fact that we can use 3rd person to look 30 meters around is pure aids tbh.

1 minute ago, Slittcer said:

You're asking something that only mass gangs are going to answer since they're the only ones who do cartels now AFAIK. Of course every single one is going to say no, they can't fight without 3rd person. I doubt any of them have bothered to try an HC server and if they did they probably sucked ass, no offence :rolleyes:

Career cops posting in this thread got me like

l17ru5g.jpg?1

Tiger and Bry like this
1 minute ago, Sojobo said:

#1 & #2 = 3rd person, #3 & #4 = 1st person. Make it happen, let's go :D

Would love this just to test how it would work. Possibly with the 1st person servers, offer a greater reward for cartels and turfs as it is more of a challenge

Edited by Outlander
Just now, Shark said:

Instead of this, Asylum could make a 1.st person server only. It would be weird having 1.st person only at cartels. 

Just now, Sojobo said:

#1 & #2 = 3rd person, #3 & #4 = 1st person. Make it happen, let's go :D

Yeaaaaaahhhhh just have 1 server completely first person and see what kind of feedback you guys get. Would be a nice change!

Shark likes this
Just now, Shark said:

Instead of this, Asylum could make a 1.st person server only. It would be weird having 1.st person only at cartels. 

Although this isn't the worst idea the fact the majority of the players will choose 3rd person indicates only one should be 1st if anything.  I mean 1st person obviously brings a lot more of a tactical feel to your environment,  and makes whatever your doing more fair when coming across other players but the truth is most people just like the look of the landscape therefor just want to enjoy the map and play for fun,  obviously pvp gets involved in most situations but its something i think most people are willing to give up for a more enjoyable viewpoint without stressing your eyes out too much from all that movement/lag you're going to be dealing with.  *DROPS MIC*

Just now, Quenton said:

Career cops posting in this thread got me like

l17ru5g.jpg?1

I think its funny how people think career cop is even a thing anymore. Many of the higher ups play a fair share of civ tbh. We just dont use the same name :) 

Just now, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Career rebels crying that they might have to change their tactics got me like

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg.170388381350e24bb8dcbc4

. I just spit energy drink on my computer :(

Jaylen Sarrett likes this
Just now, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Career rebels crying that they might have to change their tactics got me like

Change our tactics? This is a lot bigger than that.. They are suggesting completely changing something that is not an issue to begin with. What they are looking for is input from people who ACTUALLY fight cartels. 3rd person has been apart of asylum from the beginning, and I see no reason to change it now.

Just now, Prayerz said:

Although this isn't the worst idea the fact the majority of the players will choose 3rd person indicates only one should be 1st if anything.  I mean 1st person obviously brings a lot more of a tactical feel to your environment,  and makes whatever your doing more fair when coming across other players but the truth is most people just like the look of the landscape therefor just want to enjoy the map and play for fun,  obviously pvp gets involved in most situations but its something i think most people are willing to give up for a more enjoyable viewpoint without stressing your eyes out too much from all that movement/lag you're going to be dealing with.  *DROPS MIC*

Yes but instead of turning 2 servers instantly to 1.st person without feed back, will piss off a lot of gangs. i dont think we want that;)