Anyone else still play this?

18 hours ago, WilliamS said:

H1Z1 came out before pubg... I can't tell if you're joking or just that brain dead. 

Player Unknowns mod battle royale came out before h1z1 so I cant tell if your joking? and who cares if he helped them make h1z1 the game is a piece of trash and will always be a piece of trash... PUBG is better so there fore h1z1 is a ripoff of PUBG :kermit:

Edited by Buck
1 hour ago, Buck said:

Player Unknowns mod battle royale came out before h1z1 so I cant tell if your joking? and who cares if he helped them make h1z1 the game is a piece of trash and will always be a piece of trash... PUBG is better so there fore h1z1 is a ripoff of PUBG :kermit:

I mean the PUBG Game itself came out after H1Z1, also PUBG is not "Better" than H1Z1 It's a preference to which  game you like better. PUBG is extremely slow paced compared to H1Z1. The games are different in so many ways and there is no judging which game is better than the other, you like PUBG I like H1Z1, neither is better than the other it's just what we prefer.

4 hours ago, Manolo said:

Remember when it was in alpha and they said it would be free to play once it was released.

Instead they made 2 games out of it KOTK and Survival and charged a premium for each!

LOL

I could have swore I got Kotk for free because I owned the the original h1z1.  I know I did not buy it because I was very disappointed in the game.  Am I wrong?

Just now, Romulus said:

I could have swore I got Kotk for free because I owned the the original h1z1.  I know I did not buy it because I was very disappointed in the game.  Am I wrong?

If you purchased the alpha then you got KOTK and Survival for free! For anyone that waited for the Free to play they had to pay 20-30 bucks for each game!

Romulus likes this