Idea on how to fix combat logging for Bounty Hunters (Need Community and Admin Opinions)

I recently just became a bounty hunter to try it out. Usually its the other way around when you start you usually become a Bounty Hunter because it is so much easier to buy the license and so much cheaper. But when I started I became rebel right away. But after a few days of being a bounty hunter I realized how much of a struggle bounty hunting is with combat logging. I have an idea on how to fix this but don't know how possible it is or if it is possible at all. Say you shoot a guy down and you get him in restraints and he Combat Logs.. What if when he is in restraints and he logs he is automatically put in jail when he spawns back in and the Bounty Hunters still get's the money and Honor Points. It seems so useless to become a bounty hunter with all the combat logging. It would make a lot less reports and a lot less complaints. It would not only help civs but admins as well. It would probably decrease CL reports by a pretty big margin in my opinion. Community and Admins of Asylum let me know what you guys think of this idea.

sebbe2002010 likes this
33 minutes ago, Trippie Redd said:

I recently just became a bounty hunter to try it out. Usually its the other way around when you start you usually become a Bounty Hunter because it is so much easier to buy the license and so much cheaper. But when I started I became rebel right away. But after a few days of being a bounty hunter I realized how much of a struggle bounty hunting is with combat logging. I have an idea on how to fix this but don't know how possible it is or if it is possible at all. Say you shoot a guy down and you get him in restraints and he Combat Logs.. What if when he is in restraints and he logs he is automatically put in jail when he spawns back in and the Bounty Hunters still get's the money and Honor Points. It seems so useless to become a bounty hunter with all the combat logging. It would make a lot less reports and a lot less complaints. It would not only help civs but admins as well. It would probably decrease CL reports by a pretty big margin in my opinion. Community and Admins of Asylum let me know what you guys think of this idea.

1vtkbj.jpg