3 minutes ago, Scott said:

@Gen. Henry Arnold A while ago gnashes told me if I could find someone to make a John Deere ifrit skin he would see what he could do about getting it put in. How about getting an ifrit skin that looks like a nice deere?

I know it wont end up in game but if you're down, I'd love to see what you could come up with.

@Scott @Gnashes

pls tell me this is a fucking meme

F14tCal.jpgtook a whole 15 min to make this rip

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold

it's a start. experimentation with other RGB values would be cool too. cyan, blue, etc. just look at primary, secondary, and tertiary colors and pick ones that aren't complete cancer on the eye and you're good.

just a matter of getting it added to the server (lul) because we have tried to get solid color ifrits in the past to no avail.

simplicity is key. having a few skins such as the flame ifrit are nice but throw some solid colors in there for balance.

Edited by explicit
Scott likes this
10 hours ago, Scott said:

@Gen. Henry Arnold A while ago gnashes told me if I could find someone to make a John Deere ifrit skin he would see what he could do about getting it put in. How about getting an ifrit skin that looks like a nice deere?

Image result for john deere tractors

I know it wont end up in game but if you're down, I'd love to see what you could come up with.

better yet you could write some hack and slash code to make the malden combine harvester drivable. while you're at it may as well do the trawler and massive submarine. 

Edited by Treeherder
Scott and massi (IFRIT) like this