Goodbye Asylum - cgxkillzz

Blake Kingsin

After a good 2-3 years of being a part of this community I feel like it is time to say goodbye. I really don't have much to say but I feel like I have to name some people who helped me through my time here.

To start off, @Dork I would like to thank you for helping me that one night in kavala when you took me to cartels to collect money after you made me put all my money on the lotto, that opened my eye to gang life.
@Cougar. thank you for excavating with me in kavala until the sun came up.
@whoeverwastheleaderofLucky 13 thank you for accepting me and teaching me the ropes of the server.
@BananaGoatPC Thank you for letting me join my first ever "official" gang and introducing me to a ton of great people that i actually hate.
@lladnar even though you will never see this bc of the incident we had, thank you for constantly yelling and harassing me bc it made me tougher as a person
@Ryang_000 Thank you for holding my streaks when i was grounded. And thank you for all the fun times we had doing hoodrat shit in kavala.
@Keen12321 I still cant believe you wasted $300 on headphones but you are gay bc you wouldn't let me use your rodo house even tho you you never used it.
@Mr. Fenwick Thank you for giving me a chance in ONE even though I was denied on the forums by roleypoleyboley, best moments i've had in asylum and the nicest group of people I have ever played with.
@Mr Trentham (idk forum acc name) but I still can't believe that you can land a jet nearly anywhere.
@thrLLz Your cowboy hat is ridiculous. Chillest dude I have ever played with along with Fenwick.
@MARCUS STANLEY xDYou are a little rat, thanks for boosting my acc from silver to gn even tho i deranked within 3 days and thank you for helping me get good deals on houses around the map.
@Cory B"TITAN" aka Mayhem and your group merged which created reliance. Best cartel experiences of my life even tho i was legit trash. And thank you for the constant yelling and toxicity.
@Penguin_idk why but u loved banana and hated me but its ok.
@Walter WhiteYou are a thot, thx for attempting to get me back into ONE after we left reliance.
@Cole Little You still owe me 500k from the mayweather v mcgregor fight btw, but thx for being nice to me while u were on cop.
@Alec-I for constantly triggering me in side chat along with Nv
@Roicesb thank you for saving me at heroin that one time.
@JackH. You are the reason why I wish I was deaf sometimes, constantly screaming in my ear when you died was annoying but you still helped me with a lot of things and you're chil af@SFnadergreek salad.

@KingBeanI  remember the time i capped rodo and you were in your house when i attempted to throw a nade through the window ending up with me killing myself.

If you feel like i forgot you just leave a comment and ill add if i think you are worthy.

(this is all over the place because im too lazy to make it look nice and im not re-reading it so if something is typed wrong, too bad) 

I'll be on to make sure my houses dont get sold to market.

Edited by Blake Kingsin
5 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

It's bs Asylum can't die wtf

Well lets look at it this way. The wait for 8.0 was over 4-5 months and what did we get? rotating drug fields and crank. To me 5 months of work for that does not seem adequate. It ruined the housing market and turned everyone's houses into shit.  They didn't listen to what the community wanted which resulted in good people leaving. After that everyone saw how everything was going to shit and took off with them. I love Asylum, I played it for 3-4 years and love every day I played it. But now its just getting dumb and seems pointless to play anymore.

OMG-A-FISH likes this
1 hour ago, BananaGoatPC said:

Well lets look at it this way. The wait for 8.0 was over 4-5 months and what did we get? rotating drug fields and crank. To me 5 months of work for that does not seem adequate. It ruined the housing market and turned everyone's houses into shit.  They didn't listen to what the community wanted which resulted in good people leaving. After that everyone saw how everything was going to shit and took off with them. I love Asylum, I played it for 3-4 years and love every day I played it. But now its just getting dumb and seems pointless to play anymore.

I think a lot of people have been playing for years too and are burnt out and there aren't enough new players.. for awhile we were getting a lot of new people that were new to arma cuz arma was a having tons of free weekends and promotions and last Christmas tons of people bought the game maybe we will see that again this holiday.. but idk i think it will take a new platform before Life servers truly get back to what they once were like i've said before.. for instance Arma 4 is obviously gonna bring a whole new wave of life servers and even Asylum will probably cash in on it but that could be 5 years from now so who knows what will happen in that time.

Just now, Eric916 said:

I think a lot of people have been playing for years too and are burnt out and there aren't enough new players.. for awhile we were getting a lot of new people that were new to arma cuz arma was a having tons of free weekends and promotions and last Christmas tons of people bought the game maybe we will see that again this holiday.. but idk i think it will take a new platform before Life servers truly get back to what they once were like i've said before.. for instance Arma 4 is obviously gonna bring a whole new wave of life servers and even Asylum will probably cash in on it but that could be 5 years from now so who knows what will happen in that time.

I really dont think asylum will carry on to arma 4.. who is going to recode everything again? When people asked gnashes for a new hud he said he was basically too lazy and I don't think bamf would do almost a whole new server himself

Ghouh and Eric916 like this
4 hours ago, Fudger said:

I really dont think asylum will carry on to arma 4.. who is going to recode everything again? When people asked gnashes for a new hud he said he was basically too lazy and I don't think bamf would do almost a whole new server himself

Well someone will do it there will be money in it. but that is so far away at this point there is no purpose in speculating really... technology is only gotten so far and it will be many years before anything but dlc comes out

Edited by Eric916
FudgeR likes this
  • 1 month later...