lower the price of weapons and vehicles

49 minutes ago, thero said:

Remove tax at rebel outposts. Ez fix

I think removing taxes from rebel and also decreasing the "In Demand" Price is a good recipe for encouraging cartel fights. I know when I have money to blow I will go to any fight no matter what the odds of actually winning are. I just go to enjoy the fight when I have money to blow.

45 minutes ago, Brendon Smith said:

How about use your brain when picking a governor and maybe he wont put 20% tax

This is so inaccurate because the people that decide who gets elected are the kids in kavala who just started asylum that want to double their bank account by voting for a guy offering them 2k and a rook to dick around with.

Just now, Stratego said:

Must be S1, Rebel has been cancer recently because of that lowtier 1400 gang governor. So obnoxious that its like 40k for a csat loadout with medical

yeah its s1 but idgaf i shouldnt have to gear up on a different server than I want to play on because of a 8k fucking difference in the gun alone

14 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Well bamf just recently took over so let's see what he does. He's already made some decent changes with the last patch.

As good as those changes are I was expecting quicker results. The changes we are asking for are mostly tweaks in numbers with prices for guns or drugs. Other then disabling the taxing system for rebel, I don't see how much of what we want requires more then a couple hours of time collectively.

13 minutes ago, Steve said:

As good as those changes are I was expecting quicker results. The changes we are asking for are mostly tweaks in numbers with prices for guns or drugs. Other then disabling the taxing system for rebel, I don't see how much of what we want requires more then a couple hours of time collectively.

They have to balance it with the overall economy taken into consideration and that's why its not such a quick fix. 

Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

They have to balance it with the overall economy taken into consideration and that's why its not such a quick fix. 

I think a poll would do the trick. At this point it should not only be about what the developers think, clearly their idea of balancing is not the communities idea of balancing. I hope they consider that we make them money as players, and obviously with less players you get less donations. We would be fools to blindly believe they have little to no financial incentive to keep Asylum running. Everyone has their price. I mean the loot crates are the perfect example of this, not that it's a bad thing.

I'm positive that a certain developer in this community once said in a teamspeak that he wasn't willing to fix something unless he was paid for it. Can't blame him for it, but if they want more money maybe they should listen. 

By that same token it makes me wonder why they haven't done what we asked of them already. They should either listen and fix this or shut it down, otherwise we are wasting our time on the forums begging for change.

Just now, Steve said:

I think a poll would do the trick. At this point it should not only be about what the developers think, clearly their idea of balancing is not the communities idea of balancing. I hope they consider that we make them money as players, and obviously with less players you get less donations. We would be fools to blindly believe they have little to no financial incentive to keep Asylum running. Everyone has their price. I mean the loot crates are the perfect example of this, not that it's a bad thing.

I'm positive that a certain developer in this community once said in a teamspeak that he wasn't willing to fix something unless he was paid for it. Can't blame him for it, but if they want more money maybe they should listen. 

By that same token it makes me wonder why they haven't done what we asked of them already. They should either listen and fix this or shut it down, otherwise we are wasting our time on the forums begging for change.

Well the main developer for Asylum is currently @Gnashes and I'm pretty certain he doesn't get paid a dime for his work. As far as donations, I doubt Asylum gets very much these days and last I heard (prior to the introduction of loot crates), Paratus was paying out of pocket for server costs. Unless they introduce some hot new loot crate item, I doubt they will make much in the way of donations. I mean just to give you an idea of how stingy this community is, the APD lost Splunk because people were unwilling to toss a few dollars a month towards the cost of its operation. 

Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Well the main developer for Asylum is currently @Gnashes and I'm pretty certain he doesn't get paid a dime for his work. As far as donations, I doubt Asylum gets very much these days and last I heard (prior to the introduction of loot crates), Paratus was paying out of pocket for server costs. Unless they introduce some hot new loot crate item, I doubt they will make much in the way of donations. I mean just to give you an idea of how stingy this community is, the APD lost Splunk because people were unwilling to toss a few dollars a month towards the cost of its operation. 

I wonder how much splunk costs. Needless to say donation goals on Asylum are a sure guarantee for both parties to get what they desire, think about it.

First month  $500 - add in another civ/cop fighting event 

second month $300  - remove the abomination called the group cap

third month $1000 - fix the servers :kappa:

I remember the days when a MK1 was like $30,000 + 

These days they are cheap, if you are poor just craft them :shrug:

If you have spare cash like me I would recommend the James Anderson Kit

Containing

1x Suicide vest 1x RPG Launcher x7 RPG Rockets x1 MK200 x5 Mk200 Mags x10 grenades

Normal cost is about $250,000-300,000 depending on taxes.

Very effective kit for any job.

Image result for laugh gif

Edited by James Anderson