Should Rebel Loadouts Cost Less? [Community Feedback Poll]

Should Rebel Loadouts and vehicles Cost Less? [Community Feedback Poll]  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Should the cost of loadouts and rebel vehicles be lowered?

• Yes, lower them a reasonable amount.
    • Leave prices the same, but remove taxes from rebel shops.
    • No, leave everything the same.

There is a lot of debate amount money and the impact it has on asylum as a whole. Many people have a very strong opinion on the cost of rebel loadouts and vehicles. Hopefully this poll will give the Devs an accurate representation of what their community wants with respects to Rebel loadout and vehicle prices. Personally I think they are far too expensive in the current state. Nothing is worse then dying and having to go back to rebel to find that you have to spend 16.5k on an mk1 if the taxes are 20% and they are high demand. Nobody wants  to spend 40k on a loadout. Personally I feel that this really discourages gang activity, and many people would agree with that. Vote for what you think should be done to rebel loadouts and vehicle prices so the devs have some motivation to change it, or leave it the same if that is what the community wills. 

Just now, Skrood. said:

How to make gang life better

- Add that every 100 war points u get a prize

- Add more cartel locations

- Lower the price of guns and vehicles

- Make that if a gang owned all 4 of the cartels the dirty money is going to gang bank

- Find a new places for the bank and the fed

that`s my opinion 

I disagree with the war point thing because I dont think they would be able to come up with enough content to accommodate that; although i do really like the idea of war rating meaning something rather then it just being a dick measuring contest. More cartel locations i also disagree with because we saw what happened with things like Castle drug, North wongs, and East arms. Definitely lower prices. I like the gang bank deposit idea, but perhaps minus oil cartel because who really wants to spend 20 minutes ghost capping oil. New places for bank and fed are good in theory but it would taker a  great deal of work to get the same result, and perhaps the older members of the community would not like this because they are so used to how banks and feds work currently. Just a different viewpoint from me.

Just now, twistt said:

24e175d8420a005dad1b561f093593bd.png

get rid of taxes AND this on demand bs. 18.5k for a fking mk-1 when the gov is a cuck

That is 16.5k but i completely agree with you, although i like the idea of high demand because it benefits people who are crafting, but perhaps lower the overall cost of high demand products because 16.5k is ridiculous to pay for a gun.

twistt likes this
Just now, Stratego said:

I disagree with the war point thing because I dont think they would be able to come up with enough content to accommodate that; although i do really like the idea of war rating meaning something rather then it just being a dick measuring contest. More cartel locations i also disagree with because we saw what happened with things like Castle drug, North wongs, and East arms. Definitely lower prices. I like the gang bank deposit idea, but perhaps minus oil cartel because who really wants to spend 20 minutes ghost capping oil. New places for bank and fed are good in theory but it would taker a  great deal of work to get the same result, and perhaps the older members of the community would not like this because they are so used to how banks and feds work currently. Just a different viewpoint from me.

Then remove oil cartel 

make dirty money cap in a cartel to a 150k and not a 100k 

and the idea of every like 150 war points u get some skin for something 

3 hours ago, Stratego said:

There is a lot of debate amount money and the impact it has on asylum as a whole. Many people have a very strong opinion on the cost of rebel loadouts and vehicles. Hopefully this poll will give the Devs an accurate representation of what their community wants with respects to Rebel loadout and vehicle prices. Personally I think they are far too expensive in the current state. Nothing is worse then dying and having to go back to rebel to find that you have to spend 16.5k on an mk1 if the taxes are 20% and they are high demand. Nobody wants  to spend 40k on a loadout. Personally I feel that this really discourages gang activity, and many people would agree with that. Vote for what you think should be done to rebel loadouts and vehicle prices so the devs have some motivation to change it, or leave it the same if that is what the community wills. 

who cares u poor bitch

Farmer Steve likes this
5 hours ago, Gaskal said:

with all respect Theres no point of these posts with all respect

but no matter what you asked or what you says the devs answer will be no 

saying that to safe your time 

Good luck tho <3

I disagree, they realize the only way for the server to be completely revived is to listen to their community (which makes them money). You can sit here and be negative nancy all day long if you choose but thats never going to have even a chance of encouraging change. Think about a recent post in which an argument was made for group cap increase and the removal of aids cartels like castle drug and east arms. The devs listened to the overwhelming amount of community support for the idea and updated accordingly. They might not listen but its a better chance to make a post then it is to not make one.

I actually agree with the no taxes towards Rebel gear. I personally think it's dumb. Even tho I was the gov and put that shit to 20% I personally thought it was unfair that everything in Rebel was getting taxed. I only learned that shit was being taxed during the last day of my term. It's actually retarded

Edited by Trippie Redd
Just now, ColtonB205 said:

You know I still have yet to see anyone bring up the idea of actually going after the governor who has the taxes at 20% to try and get him to lower it typically by force. After all people claim they are there to "Over throw the government". But what do I know I am a career cop.

d a m n

Just now, ColtonB205 said:

You know I still have yet to see anyone bring up the idea of actually going after the governor who has the taxes at 20% to try and get him to lower it typically by force. After all people claim they are there to "Over throw the government". But what do I know I am a career cop.

+10000000

13 minutes ago, ColtonB205 said:

i called him a retarded fuckhead idk what else to do :shrug:

12 hours ago, ColtonB205 said:

Exactly, you're a career cop and talking out of your ass.

You're an idiot if you think killing the governor does anything.  "Oh no, these rebels keep killing me.  Fine i'll lower the taxes and lose money"  said no governor ever.  Hell, if I was governor and people started killing me for raising taxes, i'd raise them higher or keep them at 20% just to troll and to show killing me won't do shit.

TRYHARD and Farmer Steve like this
Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Man I made you salty. Care to quote the rest of my post that was literally right in front of you?  Lmfao chill

Salty?  You clearly have no idea what that actually means do you?  Im far from salty, in fact i find your mild retardation comical.

Buddy of mine spent one night crafting guns and now he's got a few crates full of them. Why are people not taking advantage of this? Also, if anything, the governor should have to travel to rebel outposts to collect his taxes and then deposit it at the government building. This way if he raises it to 20%, he risks losing it all upon collection.

Also Destrah has a good point, get rid of armored vehicles and pilot coveralls and this will solve the problem of everyone wanting an MK1/MK18. Or better yet get rid of the MK1/MK18 along with armored vehicles and pilot coveralls. None of that should really be on a life server to begin with.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Buddy of mine spent one night crafting guns and now he's got a few crates full of them. Why are people not taking advantage of this? Also, if anything, the governor should have to travel to rebel outposts to collect his taxes and then deposit it at the government building. This way if he raises it to 20%, he risks losing it all upon collection.

Also Destrah has a good point, get rid of armored vehicles and pilot coveralls and this will solve the problem of everyone wanting an MK1/MK18.

Because crafting guns does not go with cartels.  I have crates filled with guns but it's only good for running drugs, robbing people and killing cops.  Crafting guns is all about proximity and what is around you, that determines how you'll use them.  It's not good for cartels or gang on gang warfare that isn't in Kavala.

twistt likes this
Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Because crafting guns does not go with cartels.  I have crates filled with guns but it's only good for running drugs, robbing people and killing cops.  Crafting guns is all about proximity and what is around you, that determines how you'll use them.  It's not good for cartels or gang on gang warfare that isn't in Kavala.

That is an issue of map balance and the proximity of certain outposts to cartels which could easily be solved.

2 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

It ain't that deep.  Chill dude it's the forums. :salt:

Please stop quoting me I do not like explaining simple things to autistic people.

Gonna go cry in the corner some more?  Only butthurt person i see here is you.  Go ask mommy for a new diaper and some rash cream, maybe youll keep the tears out of your eyes then.