Robbing for 1 or 2 million?

1 hour ago, Aiko said:

A way to show off Gang wealth or general lack of giving a fuck due to wanting to get a bounty.

No.. this seriously only happens when people sell their ingame money for real money.

Once the robbery message pops all the noobs like you loose their mind in sidechat and it's common to start fucking with you.

"Oh no he robbed me while i was afk, i was gonna buy a house!"

"Just duping"

"Gnashes won't catch me"

All sorts of stuff

A reminder to everyone: Selling your ingame money for real currency is ALLOWED, however if you get scammed its your own damn problem.

Also advertisement of you selling or buying asylum cash is not allowed ingame, on the forums or teamspeak.

Spank likes this
14 hours ago, Midamaru said:

No.. this seriously only happens when people sell their ingame money for real money.

Once the robbery message pops all the noobs like you loose their mind in sidechat and it's common to start fucking with you.

"Oh no he robbed me while i was afk, i was gonna buy a house!"

"Just duping"

"Gnashes won't catch me"

All sorts of stuff

A reminder to everyone: Selling your ingame money for real currency is ALLOWED, however if you get scammed its your own damn problem.

Also advertisement of you selling or buying asylum cash is not allowed ingame, on the forums or teamspeak.

Good buddy of mine gave me a nice 200K  because I was economically fucked, I decided to rob it off him just to witness side chat flip shit.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Samperino said:

From what I understand, sometimes when you give someone money directly or transfer it to them, it can give it to "Error: No Unit." If you rob someone it cannot error. Only what I heard.

edit: When you give something to "Error: No Unit" the money just disappears.

Yep, happened to me once. But they can comp you for it.