Insane clicks

30 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

You're like one of those people that have no social life, and actually see skill in a game as a 1st priority lmao.

???

it's a hobby, I'm on my last year of college in networking, not a priority at all, I just find it really satisfying to play aimbooster

this forum barely has any montages nowadays anyway

Edited by Hurricane Irma Refugee
6 hours ago, Hurricane Irma Refugee said:

???

it's a hobby, I'm on my last year of college in networking, not a priority at all, I just find it really satisfying to play aimbooster

this forum barely has any montages nowadays anyway

Funny how you completely ignored the "social life" part, I guess it's true. Nothing to be ashamed of, learn to live.

49 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

Funny how you completely ignored the "social life" part, I guess it's true. Nothing to be ashamed of, learn to live.

Social life? I have 36 hours of classes a week, I don't have the energy to have a social life right now. Interacting with my classmates is enough, not that it's your business either way. Would love to see you have a social life with 36 hours of classes a week.

Just now, Hurricane Irma Refugee said:

Social life? I have 36 hours of classes a week, I don't have the energy to have a social life right now. Interacting with my classmates is enough, not that it's your business either way. Would love to see you have a social life with 36 hours of classes a week.

I do, it's not that hard, and yes I also have homework to do. Don't make excuses for having no social life lmao.

21 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

You're not the only person to go to college. You're being really emotional. Did I hit you that deep?

There's a big difference between having 25 hours of class a week and having 36 hours of class a week. I start at 8 mostly every day and finish at 5-6 nearly every day. The last thing I want to do is interact with/see more people at the end of the day (I get home at 6-7 daily). As for being emotional, I'm not sure where you get that idea, I'm merely trying to tell you that my schedule is quite taxing and that when I am done my classes/schoolwork, I just want to sit back and relax. 

24 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

Did I hit you that deep?

Are you hiding some personal issues considering you're questionning what I do with my free time - perhaps you feel insecure about something?

A man doesn't question another man's business. Thanks for your concern, but I don't need you to tell me how to live.

It might make you feel better to know that I am with the same people in nearly every class - so we're a tight-knit group. We even have our own discord server.

9 hours ago, Hurricane Irma Refugee said:

A man doesn't question another man's business.

We even have our own discord server.

1st off, you're the one assuming I only have 25 hours of classes a week, when did I say I that?

2nd off, you should stop contradicting yourself, questioning another man's business whilst saying that a man shouldn't question another man's business lmao.

Oh and last, having a discord server with your class is really social and fun.

Xavorey likes this