why is everyone such a try-hard?

16 minutes ago, frantic said:

What I think you are getting at here is why they are giving callouts at cartels and not role playing in Kavala. Cartels are for competitive players and they are making callouts letting there team know they got one killed in X location. Example - say you push window, and you already know there is 2 people there. You walk up, you kill one and then your team knows that there is 1 less player in that location because you just said "1 down".  

Or if you push window, you know there will be 2-3 people on window(typically), everyone in the ifrit should see the people on window and just watch the kill feed and you are fighting and not have 4 people talking at the same time.

Edit: I'm not saying call outs and calling kills isn't important but the obvious ones are not.

Edited by Steve
Just now, frantic said:

Always good to just callout "1 down" instead of staring at your kill feed and not saying anything at all

You should be able to see the kill feed in your peripheral vision, or at least that is how I do it.

To be fair I fucking hate that war rating changes clogs up my chat.

Edited by Steve
Just now, frantic said:

Hm, mostly any competitive game people callout saying they killed one in x location instead of being silent. 

Temper does this too, but regardless the leaders and the ifrit drivers should have the comms over the people on the ground unless their callout is very important like a full ifrit about to come drop on your 2 hardaimers, etc.

54 minutes ago, frantic said:

What I think you are getting at here is why they are giving callouts at cartels and not role playing in Kavala. Cartels are for competitive players and they are making callouts letting there team know they got one killed in X location. Example - say you push window, and you already know there is 2 people there. You walk up, you kill one and then your team knows that there is 1 less player in that location because you just said "1 down".  

Wait , where is window?

Bifta likes this