Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Superfarva

Does Comp Support even exist anymore?

45 posts in this topic

Image result for support

Me and several friends have open comp tickets some being as old as a month. I understand a lot of attention has been going to the game the dev. team is making but i am curious if the support for comp requests even exists anymore? The part of this that bothers me is that i know for a fact that ban requests are being attended to. In the past my comp requests have been answered as quick as an hour, I dont understand why they are pending so darn long now. Doesn't the same team handle both the comps and bans? I'm wondering if the admins are truly backed up or if they just don't care to do comp requests anymore? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

Some one was saying that they get fast replies on Discord!

I was in discord last weekend and no one was on!... 

 

Superfarva likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Blake Kingsin said:

go onto the asylum discord and use the cimp bot, takes 5 mins to get your comp

 

Im very familiar with the discord as i play cop frequently, but i am unfamiliar with "cimp bot" ? Could you elaborate please? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Manolo said:

Some one was saying that they get fast replies on Discord!

I was in discord last weekend and no one was on!... 

 

I think the discord is only a backup to the teamspeak, They only use it when the teamspeak is ddos'ed or broken.

P.S Hey bro! Hope everything is going good for Anarchists! Miss you guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Superfarva said:

Im very familiar with the discord as i play cop frequently, but i am unfamiliar with "cimp bot" ? Could you elaborate please? Thanks.

comp* bot, ive never used it before but in the discord theres a text channel you join called comp_status, do !comp and it'll send you a pm, just fill out the link and next time an admin does comp it'll be granted

Superfarva likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Blake Kingsin said:

comp* bot, ive never used it before but in the discord theres a text channel you join called comp_status, do !comp and it'll send you a pm, just fill out the link and next time an admin does comp it'll be granted

I will most def try this. Thanks a lot for spending your time helping others! Ill post in here if it does work so everyone else will know.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Superfarva said:

I think the discord is only a backup to the teamspeak, They only use it when the teamspeak is ddos'ed or broken.

P.S Hey bro! Hope everything is going good for Anarchists! Miss you guys!

We are still playing on the weekends mostly! Lots of the guys are now playing GTA life which is kinda fun but them server still need development.

Join us anytime man just PM me!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Manolo said:

We are still playing on the weekends mostly! Lots of the guys are now playing GTA life which is kinda fun but them server still need development.

Join us anytime man just PM me!

Will do bro. Me and a couple friends have a gang on server #3 now. Would be cool to roll together!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Superfarva said:

Will do bro. Me and a couple friends have a gang on server #3 now. Would be cool to roll together!

I'm down! Pm me the discord or TS and I'll join you guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Manolo said:

I'm down! Pm me the discord or TS and I'll join you guys!

Hell yea bro! When i get home this evening ill pm it to you.

Xehons likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Leady said:

Also, Don't bump your comp request thread, We go Oldest to Newest based on the last post (Just how the forums work) If you bump it you actually go to the back of the line.

Make them locked just like player reports and police apps (unless they already are), does editing the OP bump it?

Superfarva likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Leady said:

Also, Don't bump your comp request thread, We go Oldest to Newest based on the last post (Just how the forums work) If you bump it you actually go to the back of the line.

If you sort by start date and filter by unlocked it will show the oldest no matter how many bumps it got

1759a8416bc34471f12e0a9a13b36c93.png

Share this post


Link to post

Unfortunately its not defaulted to that, So I'd suspect most admins just click on the search button and go with that, oldest to newest.

Superfarva likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Leady said:

Unfortunately its not defaulted to that, So I'd suspect most admins just click on the search button and go with that, oldest to newest.

Yeah that's what I've seen most people that review comps do, didn't know you could search by start date and unlocked before a few days ago.

Superfarva likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Pretty much what happens when there is not someone actively "managing" the team. I know there are several of us that are out of town this month on business and other things so that does not help either.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Leady said:

Also, Don't bump your comp request thread, We go Oldest to Newest based on the last post (Just how the forums work) If you bump it you actually go to the back of the line.

I had a feeling about this. I did bump it :( This is extremely helpfull to know. Thank you very much LEADY!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Olio said:

Pretty much what happens when there is not someone actively "managing" the team. I know there are several of us that are out of town this month on business and other things so that does not help either.

Life first! Thanks though.

Share this post


Link to post

I have a short day today and seems like my hotel wifi is so so, I'll try and knock some out tonight.

Share this post


Link to post

So after some research and help form @Norwegianviking I feel a lot better after going on the discord and filing through the comp bot. I linked my forum post and we will see. Thanks to everyone who provided info on this topic. Again i know the admins are busy and have lives outside of here. I appreciate each and everyone of them for the hard work. I really just wanted some clarification on this matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Olio said:

I have a short day today and seems like my hotel wifi is so so, I'll try and knock some out tonight.

Thanks for everything you do for asylum Olio! Best of luck with the wifi!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Manolo said:

Some one was saying that they get fast replies on Discord!

I was in discord last weekend and no one was on!... 

 

Just so you know, When you go into the discord https://discord.gg/Y4h4pw there is a channel named #comp_status. Go in there type !comp and fill out the form that comp bot links you. Easy PZ

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Manolo said:

Some one was saying that they get fast replies on Discord!

I was in discord last weekend and no one was on!... 

 

That's not what they meant

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Scott said:

That's not what they meant

Wow your helpful!

Share this post


Link to post

Player reports are first priority over compensation reports, so do not be surprised if you compensation report takes longer than your average RDM report.  

 

Also- you can blame people that abuse the comp system as well.  People asking comp for $5k-15k is just ridiculous.  

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Player reports are first priority over compensation reports, so do not be surprised if you compensation report takes longer than your average RDM report.  

 

Also- you can blame people that abuse the comp system as well.  People asking comp for $5k-15k is just ridiculous.  

lost quad bike full of weed please comp

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Player reports are first priority over compensation reports, so do not be surprised if you compensation report takes longer than your average RDM report.  

 

Also- you can blame people that abuse the comp system as well.  People asking comp for $5k-15k is just ridiculous.  

Tbh clint if someone has no money at all after a rdm or smth I would ask for 5-10k comp too....

 

And for such a "low amount" I would consider going on discord and check the "Comp bot // Smirnoff" out its a lot faster :)!

Heidelberg likes this

Share this post


Link to post

You just gotta be patient about it.Although i feel like getting more mods/admin would definitely help the situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

They are all done. 

 

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Between @Clint Beastwood and I, we ran the "Pain train" on the 3 pages of comp. 

sorry dad i'm an idiot!

Superfarva likes this

Share this post


Link to post

PRO TIP: IF you want comp for a loss that happened by another player, MAKE SURE you have a player report first before asking for comp.

 

Also, some of you need to stop using the same screenshots for compensation.  You know who you are.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Player reports are first priority over compensation reports, so do not be surprised if you compensation report takes longer than your average RDM report.  

 

Also- you can blame people that abuse the comp system as well.  People asking comp for $5k-15k is just ridiculous.  

Yea i completely agree. I have only asked for comp for 60k plus in losses. Thanks for stating that though because it is good to know. Keep up the good work my friend!

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, HomeTrlx said:

 

so we have to complain about comps to get them checked? :thinking:

 

 

 

 

Got it! :kappa:

It wasn't a complaint it was a concern. Ill just assume its because i used the discord app! .)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.