Does Comp Support even exist anymore?

SuperfarvaOG

Image result for support

Me and several friends have open comp tickets some being as old as a month. I understand a lot of attention has been going to the game the dev. team is making but i am curious if the support for comp requests even exists anymore? The part of this that bothers me is that i know for a fact that ban requests are being attended to. In the past my comp requests have been answered as quick as an hour, I dont understand why they are pending so darn long now. Doesn't the same team handle both the comps and bans? I'm wondering if the admins are truly backed up or if they just don't care to do comp requests anymore? Thanks!

Walt, Xehons, Google™ and 1 other like this
Just now, Superfarva said:

Im very familiar with the discord as i play cop frequently, but i am unfamiliar with "cimp bot" ? Could you elaborate please? Thanks.

comp* bot, ive never used it before but in the discord theres a text channel you join called comp_status, do !comp and it'll send you a pm, just fill out the link and next time an admin does comp it'll be granted

SuperfarvaOG likes this
Just now, Blake Kingsin said:

comp* bot, ive never used it before but in the discord theres a text channel you join called comp_status, do !comp and it'll send you a pm, just fill out the link and next time an admin does comp it'll be granted

I will most def try this. Thanks a lot for spending your time helping others! Ill post in here if it does work so everyone else will know.

Just now, Superfarva said:

I think the discord is only a backup to the teamspeak, They only use it when the teamspeak is ddos'ed or broken.

P.S Hey bro! Hope everything is going good for Anarchists! Miss you guys!

We are still playing on the weekends mostly! Lots of the guys are now playing GTA life which is kinda fun but them server still need development.

Join us anytime man just PM me!

So after some research and help form @Norwegianviking I feel a lot better after going on the discord and filing through the comp bot. I linked my forum post and we will see. Thanks to everyone who provided info on this topic. Again i know the admins are busy and have lives outside of here. I appreciate each and everyone of them for the hard work. I really just wanted some clarification on this matter.

1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Player reports are first priority over compensation reports, so do not be surprised if you compensation report takes longer than your average RDM report.  

Also- you can blame people that abuse the comp system as well.  People asking comp for $5k-15k is just ridiculous.  

Tbh clint if someone has no money at all after a rdm or smth I would ask for 5-10k comp too....

And for such a "low amount" I would consider going on discord and check the "Comp bot // Smirnoff" out its a lot faster :)!

Heidelberg likes this
2 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Player reports are first priority over compensation reports, so do not be surprised if you compensation report takes longer than your average RDM report.  

Also- you can blame people that abuse the comp system as well.  People asking comp for $5k-15k is just ridiculous.  

Yea i completely agree. I have only asked for comp for 60k plus in losses. Thanks for stating that though because it is good to know. Keep up the good work my friend!