Rotating Drug Fields/Processors Poll

Rotating Fields/Processors  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think should be done?

• Remove the rotating system
    • Keep the rotating system
    • Get rid of the rotating system but have two sets of drug fields/processors.

Just now, Reapered said:

i actually think the rotation is fine, just add some houses to the west side of the map near the lab.

Don't you think its just a bitt stupid that you can't run guns for like half the time? Even after the nerfs during day running guns is still better/safer than running coke.

Steve likes this
44 minutes ago, Reapered said:

i actually think the rotation is fine, just add some houses to the west side of the map near the lab.

IIRC added houses can't have storage work RELIABLY. ie the sheds added by old diamond Proc. 

18 minutes ago, Steve said:

I think adding more houses would reduce server performance.

It should only affect loading of the mission file when the start up scripts are running. Continuous scripts shouldn't be needed for houses to stay in place. Donor drops frames because its got so much shit there (and probably a bunch of broken scripts that are remaining from donor level checks from previous perks prior to bohemia nuking donor perks). Adding houses is one line of code, however sometimes it breaks (ie donor). But thats speculation. Arma does what Arma wants regardless of common sense and what should happen. 

But I have very little knowledge of Armas inner workings, especially pertaining to how Asylum is running its file (and its archaic framework), so don't quote me on anything. 

Bherky and Steve like this

I think rotating coke, heroin, and weed are fine because its a simple go to field, go to processor, go to drug dealer. But meth is done best when you store ingredients in a house and the new location has so few houses near. A better location might be south of panagia, lots of real estate that is relatively unused/owned. Or just dont rotate it at all.

53 minutes ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

I think rotating coke, heroin, and weed are fine because its a simple go to field, go to processor, go to drug dealer. But meth is done best when you store ingredients in a house and the new location has so few houses near. A better location might be south of panagia, lots of real estate that is relatively unused/owned. Or just dont rotate it at all.

this, it's because it takes 3 ingredients on top of that it has to be processed twice. It's a drug to be ran out of your house.

TRYHARD likes this