gang wars and bounty hunters

Make it to where if you have a bounty hunters license, you will not be involved in your current gang's wars. Gang wars should be about killing people, not downing and putting people in jail. 

If you make this change, i guarentee more gangs would send more war invites. Seems like these days nobody wars each other anymore because they are scared of getting bounty hunted.

Edited by Reapered
Innate, Sk7, Roice and 10 others like this
Just now, Reapered said:

Make it to where if you have a bounty hunters license, you will not be involved in your current gang's wars. Gang wars should be about killing people, not downing and putting people in jail. 

If you make this change, i guarentee more gangs would send more war invites. Seems like these days nobody wars each other anymore because they are scared of getting bounty hunted.

I fuckin hate bounty hunters.

Noble likes this
1 minute ago, frantic said:

This doesn't make sense. So my gang will be initiated but I won't be? Instead, how about you can't get bounty's that you are in a gang war with

Once someone in your gang kills someone, then you will be initiated. I just don't want it to be where if your running in athira or kavala and you just randomly get downed without any kind of notice or anything. 

Kev 23 likes this
1 hour ago, Reapered said:

War has no rules.

Space and Kettles like this
17 hours ago, HotWings said:

There is no rule against arresting medics.  I love how they have been conning people with that for ages now tho

Oh well we had a medic who had a bounty so me and my group asked him to get out of the car or be downed and he goes u can't arrest me so no and even the cops said we couldn't 

Edited by James Gambino
11 hours ago, James Gambino said:

Oh well we had a medic who had a bounty so me and my group asked him to get out of the car or be downed and he goes u can arrest me so no and even the cops said we couldn't 

I mean, the word medic doesnt even appear in the server rules.... Sooooooo :shrug: