Hello Life Peeps

Maximus009

Hello everyone, I started Atlis Life a few weeks back and looking for a server to call home, so far it seems Asylum has been a good home as far as Role-Play and sorts. I have only been a civilian but plan to try medic and APD if able in the near future. I am a complete ArMa noob, I played Life servers on Arma 2 for a bit, but I dedicated most of my time to other games and real life. Atlis is becoming real life for me now and I want to build my prestige, while helping the community grow.

I'm from Memphis, Tennessee

28 years old male

Nice to meet you all, 

Maximus 

5 hours ago, Maximus009 said:

Hello everyone, I started Atlis Life a few weeks back and looking for a server to call home, so far it seems Asylum has been a good home as far as Role-Play and sorts. I have only been a civilian but plan to try medic and APD if able in the near future. I am a complete ArMa noob, I played Life servers on Arma 2 for a bit, but I dedicated most of my time to other games and real life. Atlis is becoming real life for me now and I want to build my prestige, while helping the community grow.

28 years old male

Nice to meet you all, 

Maximus 

Welcome to the Asylum Community Maximus! I suggest checking out our Asylum Wiki for intro tips. See you around!

Mayhem, The Ivan and Survivalizer like this
13 hours ago, Maximus009 said:

28 years old male

Nice to meet you all, 

Maximus 

Welcome! I’m feeling helpful right now, so if you need help with anything, message me on the forums or on steam (Gravl) and I’ll try to help you out!

16 hours ago, Maximus009 said:

28 years old male

Nice to meet you all, 

Maximus 

Welcome to asylum 

SkYrook and swifty` like this
18 hours ago, Maximus009 said:

28 years old male

Nice to meet you all, 

Maximus 

get your 12 talent points and apply for the APD

On 9/22/2017 at 6:18 PM, Maximus009 said:

28 years old male

Nice to meet you all, 

Maximus 

Hi, hope you have a good time. You're already cooler than like 98% of the community. Stay reformed the rest of us just scream about server rules