Montage 11

1 hour ago, JamesSnow said:

Why do you talk so much shit just stfu and play, People like you should not be in this community

1 hour ago, Crunchedd said:

yeah my boi niao hing got my back

The irony in how (you) Crunchedd responded is funny. You jump on Jame's claim saying that "people like me" shouldn't be in this community when you're exactly the same Crunchedd in fact worse. I call you out for a shit montage, you call out Xehons for putting in kills of him "ghosting" into a cartel, now you're mad. At least, @Xehons didn't shoot a man picking up Y menu in his back and then put it in a montage thinking "damn, this shit is insane". I'm still laughing at the fact it took you a couple shots and you missed one or two. The man was just simply picking up Y menu, nothing to special.

For another example, in Vanity you constantly shit talked @Cory B saying shit like "He's terrible, toxic, and annoying" YOU EVEN SAID "I would never join a gang with that guy..." Yet now, you are joining forces with Cory B in making a gang, you shit talk everyone. That's just who you are, you're toxic and you like to make other people feel like they're shit at a game when they're fucking way better than you.

If @Crunchedd is right @JamesSnow and you are "Niao Hing" then people like you ban evading should not be in this community.

Edited by Google™
Xehons likes this
Just now, Google™ said:

The irony in how (you) Crunchedd responded is funny. You jump on Jame's claim saying that "people like me" shouldn't be in this community when you're exactly the same Crunchedd in fact worse. I call you out for a shit montage, you call out Xehons for putting in kills of him "ghosting" into a cartel, now you're mad. At least, @Xehons didn't shoot a man picking up Y menu in his back and then put it in a montage thinking "damn, this shit is insane". I'm still laughing at the fact it took you a couple shots and you missed one or two. The man was just simply picking up Y menu, nothing to special.

For another example, in Vanity you constantly shit talked @Cory B saying shit like "He's terrible, toxic, and annoying" YOU EVEN SAID "I would never join a gang with that guy..." Yet now, you are joining forces with Cory B in making a gang, you shit talk everyone. That's just who you are, you're toxic and you like to make other people feel like they're shit at a game when they're fucking way better than you.

If @Crunchedd is right @JamesSnow and you are "Niao Hing" then people like you ban evading should not be in this community.

• :frog:
Edited by Skrood.
SkYrook and Google™ like this
4 hours ago, Google™ said:

lol youre retarded i only commented that because niaos old name was jon snow when he was ban evading now someone with the name james snow has a new forums account i was just kidding lol. im not mad in the least i actually couldnt care less anymore what people say on my montages idk if uve seen some comments but clearly idgaf and again for the second time i hit all 3 shots on the guy who was about to EXECUTE  (there i made it more visible) my teammate.

in response to your second claim i do not deny shit talking @Cory B i shit talked cory to his face all the time everyone knows i did i do not deny it... I also said that i would never join reliance (and i lived up to that statement) but you gotta understand something me and @Cory B were friends back when we were in aphelion and yes he yelled a lot and yes he did a few things that were annoying but ive always said as a person i liked cory but i was tired of being in a gang with him. i took a literal 5 month break and was in/made gangs that fought against cory  on a daily basis so of course im gonna shit talk him, hes not on my team i shit talk anyone who is on the other side of any fight (almost like how even cops shit talk other cops when fighting against them but turn around and play with them when on cop themselves)

In regards to me being toxic... yes i am toxic, but who isnt these days? ask @Nomadox i shit talked him relentlessly in sidechat for weeks and it got to the point where he hated me (with good reason) but we sat in my ts for 10 minutes and talked and he seems like a cool guy and i told him i was just fucking with him and we are all good now i dont shit talk him anymore because he plays in my teamspeak rather than against me. I may find shit talking other people fun but i dont do it to raise myself up to a higher light or to make my skills seem better than they are its only a spur of the moment sidechat flame because when i get shot in the back and turn on a kid ( @Mako ;) ) i may have no personal hatred for that guy but i need to let him know he fucked up somehow.

end of rant p.s @Google™ only you can make me write a story... and dont hit my grammar or spelling too hard i just wrote this all out and hit submit :fingerbang:

Google™ likes this