Speedhack or just desync?

Just now, Matt_ said:

It looks to me as though the speed of the video has been increased. When you see the guy running and then be shot if you look at the speed in which the shooters player animation speeds up aswell you can see that the speed of the video has been edited. This whole report looks to be fake to me.

Thought the same thing at first aswell, that's why such video's are not "clear enough" evidence for the staff. I doubt the guy got reported though.

Just now, Midamaru said:

Thought the same thing at first aswell, that's why such video's are not "clear enough" evidence for the staff. I doubt the guy got reported though.

Well its straight up obvious the speed in which his rook moves is way too fast. I could do at lot better at editing the video to try and fake that myself lol.

12 minutes ago, Spuddywuddy said:

Lol and why would i do that? Ill upload the 3gb raw file if you want. And no i didn't report him, i didn't even got his name.

Well to be honest even if you did upload the raw file no one would know as to whether that is the original file anyway. I am not accusing you of anything, I am just stating that obvious that the speed of the recording looks manipulated.