stellar steamroll

Just now, twistt said:

1) https://gyazo.com/aef116a0e2091085c862d1664012b91a Nice spray control :Harambe:

2)  https://gyazo.com/1e0f5ca119236f4468e9195dd97e087a https://gyazo.com/1e0f5ca119236f4468e9195dd97e087a       ty, I am very comfortable with my ability to control recoil when I have not been running for the past 2 minutes

3) I hit 4 shots on him. He hit 1. "lucky" I think not. 

4) How come when one person in nexus gets roasted for defending someone not even in their gang, all their fuckbuddies come in to help him?

Fuckbuddy reporting for duty. Also this topic is HOT! On the list. Operation you need to thank twist for it.

Just now, twistt said:

1) https://gyazo.com/aef116a0e2091085c862d1664012b91a Nice spray control :Harambe:

2)  https://gyazo.com/1e0f5ca119236f4468e9195dd97e087a https://gyazo.com/1e0f5ca119236f4468e9195dd97e087a       ty, I am very comfortable with my ability to control recoil when I have not been running for the past 2 minutes

3) I hit 4 shots on him. He hit 1. "lucky" I think not. 

4) How come when one person in nexus gets roasted for defending someone not even in their gang, all their fuckbuddies come in to help him?

1) i was in single fire youre autistic

2)you all lost that fight and cried after lmao u probably shoulda not let me shoot you guy on cunt if youre the guy watching west i litterally walked up

3)youre crosshair placement/sensitivity is garbage

4)its called being friends unlike your leaders who litterally called you garbage when i last talked to them lmao

Just now, Crunchedd said:

1) i was in single fire youre autistic

2)you all lost that fight and cried after lmao u probably shoulda not let me shoot you guy on cunt if youre the guy watching west i litterally walked up

3)youre crosshair placement/sensitivity is garbage

4)its called being friends unlike your leaders who litterally called you garbage when i last talked to them lmao

1) Single fire still pulls down bc his brain is too small to realize he is shooting one bullet at a time

2) You had 16 we had 8, you also had 2 other gangs helping you (hence the kill on whoever that guy in tempers actual name is)

3) Still fragged out

4) I came back from a 3 month break. The only fights I had with them I sat castle and lost it, so yeah if it were someone else I'd call them complete dogshit as well

Just now, twistt said:

1) Single fire still pulls down bc his brain is too small to realize he is shooting one bullet at a time

2) You had 16 we had 8, you also had 2 other gangs helping you (hence the kill on whoever that guy in tempers actual name is)

3) Still fragged out

4) I came back from a 3 month break. The only fights I had with them I sat castle and lost it, so yeah if it were someone else I'd call them complete dogshit as well

im not even gonna give you the time of day anymore some dogshit kid with a big mouth when marzoh gets banned or stellar disbands i cant wait for you to be gangless and lost cuz no 1 would take your ass

bum41 likes this

im not even gonna give you the time of day anymore some dogshit kid with a big mouth when marzoh gets banned or stellar disbands i cant wait for you to be gangless and lost cuz no 1 would take your ass

I didn't ask for your time of day, you came to this post, to talk shit to me, because your retarded gang member is dogshit and has to have 3 people help defend him

Just now, twistt said:

3) Still fragged out

So you took a 3 month break meaning youve been here for what all of 4 months. Unless you made your account when you came back.

well with his giraffe neck I'd pick him up for easy apple pickings. Then I'd share them around in kavala for some gov votes.

Just now, Cory B said:

So you took a 3 month break meaning youve been here for what all of 4 months. Unless you made your account when you came back.

7 months, career cop for 2, then blacklisted, became a turf rat and was vouched to join stellar, was in as member for a week then it disbanded, joined prim 2.0 for 2 weeks then quit, and yes I did recreate my forums account

Just now, twistt said:

7 months, career cop for 2, then blacklisted, became a turf rat and was vouched to join stellar, was in as member for a week then it disbanded, joined prim 2.0 for 2 weeks then quit, and yes I did recreate my forums account

Do you have to raise your monitor so you don't have to look down and strain your neck? Aww it's not him apparently :(

Edited by Obu Obu Obu
Just now, Cory B said:

Yeah I remember starting 8th grade. It was a rough one my man. Hope they treat you well. giphy.gif

I'd post the picture of your corny ass butt chin here, but I don't want you crying to mitch about it, so I'll just tell you to have fun with your cousin at homecoming buddy

Just now, twistt said:

I'd post the picture of your corny ass butt chin here, but I don't want you crying to mitch about it, so I'll just tell you to have fun with your cousin at homecoming buddy

Oh lovely some more IRL shit talk. I'm not gonna make you cry so have fun taking on those 7th graders make sure they don't bully you too hard. And Homecoming passed about 2 years ago for me but thanks man. 

Edited by Cory B
Just now, twistt said:

So why are you so afraid of people seeing your face :((, lol maybe I woulda been able to tell if you didn't look like a prepubescent teenager

Im 20 years old bud. Im glad you can sit and shit talk on the forums about a picture 3 years ago. Damn man you are some real tough guy. Guess we hit you in the feels. I dont need to sit and take personal shots on people because in high school I didn't get bullied and then take to the online world and try to express my anger because I have no friends. You truly are a fucking moron and a child for doing shit like that and you think its truly smart to do something along that line. I'm not insecure at all thats not the point of it. You seem to think making jokes about buttchins and posting pictures is the cool thing to do. Guess the fat stellar kids truly have made yet another 12 year old toxic moron whos played asylum for 7 months think hes a straight god.

Heidelberg likes this
Just now, Cory B said:

Im 20 years old bud. Im glad you can sit and shit talk on the forums about a picture 3 years ago. Damn man you are some real tough guy. Guess we hit you in the feels. I dont need to sit and take personal shots on people because in high school I didn't get bullied and then take to the online world and try to express my anger because I have no friends. You truly are a fucking moron and a child for doing shit like that and you think its truly smart to do something along that line. I'm not insecure at all thats not the point of it. You seem to think making jokes about buttchins and posting pictures is the cool thing to do. Guess the fat stellar kids truly have made yet another 12 year old toxic moron whos played asylum for 7 months think hes a straight god.

i think you might need a break from the internet, you seem a little upset and honestly based on what I underlined, you might have some sort of sleep deprivation affecting your mind cause that shit don't add up

5 hours ago, Fudger said:

Next time dont shoot through towers!!!!

I won’t I’m sorry... 

6 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

d6e9a5ec584dce6e2c60a7bd9749d716.png

No he wasnt

Actually I’m shameless my other account got banned so suck me bud you know who I am. 

6 hours ago, Skyyy said:

were you even around for when those gangs were a thing?

Yes been around here sense 2014

Just now, OperationSB said:

get off my thread retard, no lock

Umm no?? 

Just now, U^c0ver said:

Shut up retard and stop comment you are not funny just stop please its enough with kneepads baby

Let me get that straight, anyone who brings an admin or staff member into a conversation or even talks to a staff member is knee padding? Because that's some childish thinking my friend?

CoryB likes this
Just now, U^c0ver said:

Btw @Heidelberg before you even say meme check this  

you are autistic haha

Jeez, the IQ you have can be counted by the number of fingers you have on your hands, which is none. What a bright tad of sunshine you are. You really that dumb linking that video thinking its me. And what Akeelagi said, the only reason why an admin is needed is because of kids like you have to be put on a leash and stopped from spreading the shit infesting attitude you fine gentlemen are in possesion of. 

Have a nice one kid.

Akeelagi, Brendon Smith and CoryB like this