Change log 8.0.3

bamf

Just now, D0SW0LF said:

You still have not fixed duct tape being reachable in prison and that is the most important thing right now mkay.

I second this, You cannot reach the ducktape or do a time run in the obstacle course. 

Game breaking bug, literally unplayable. 

Ghouh, Crossfade and D0SW0LF like this
Just now, D0SW0LF said:

You still have not fixed duct tape being reachable in prison and that is the most important thing right now mkay.

Just now, The Monopoly Man said:

I second this, You cannot reach the ducktape or do a time run in the obstacle course. 

Game breaking bug, literally unplayable. 

Just don’t get sent to jail. :shrug:

10 hours ago, Gnashes said:

The most douchebag thing we could do and get away with is ban you until you pay to get unbanned.

Restricting people from playing on the servers unless they pay is actually allowed by BIS. Not that it's a good PR strategy.

I've been banned 9 times and permed twice. I NEED that pay-to-unban as a backup in case I get too wild again! Pls implement.

Just now, Gnashes said:

There's a white(?) van for everyone.

When will rotolib be removed from Taru to make them viable for the price you pay, as well as other variants of the Taru like bench and transport? I mean keep the price the same and if you are worried about them being OP if removing roto-lib make them illegal to have just like the Ifirit. (AKA make them seizable)

FudgeR likes this
Just now, Allstarplaya said:

When will rotolib be removed from Taru to make them viable for the price you pay, as well as other variants of the Taru like bench and transport? I mean keep the price the same and if you are worried about them being OP if removing roto-lib make them illegal to have just like the Ifirit. (AKA make them seizable)

Dont need to make them illegal they can be shot down with 9mm shooting the sides and underneath the engine on the regular thus stop[ping any sort of OP slinging or vehicles and the bench has no sling so no worries. 

9 hours ago, D0SW0LF said:

Which of the spawns is unreachable?  Send me a screenshot and I'll fix it.

Just now, Barkin said:

I've been banned 9 times and permed twice. I NEED that pay-to-unban as a backup in case I get too wild again! Pls implement.

HMU and I'll give you a good price :kappa: 

Just now, smellypig said:

will civs of lower donator rank or no rank get a van? even a plain one

and you listed olive jeep under rank 1 and rank 2 :)

All van variants have a "base model" that can be purchased without donating to the server.  We would never want to be pay to win here.

Just now, Allstarplaya said:

It's the only helicopter in the game for civs that can be a "heavy lift" heli, which is why rotorlib is on.  You could try to convince me to make them more expensive to buy/pull in exchange for turning off rotorlib.  You have to remember the Taru is literally the easiest heli in Arma to fly.  

smellypig likes this
Just now, bamf said:

It's the only helicopter in the game for civs that can be a "heavy lift" heli, which is why rotorlib is on.  You could try to convince me to make them more expensive to buy/pull in exchange for turning off rotorlib.  You have to remember the Taru is literally the easiest heli in Arma to fly.  

Its also one of the only helis in arma to be disabled by 9mm and above. Why not keep the Taru thats ingame now with rotorlib and add the taru bench without rotorlib as it doesnt have a sling?

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Its also one of the only helis in arma to be disabled by 9mm and above. Why not keep the Taru thats ingame now with rotorlib and add the taru bench without rotorlib as it doesnt have a sling?

We might.  I do miss shooting from the back while flying by people.  Hmmm.

Edit:  Also Sean, I feel like the main people what Rotorlib gone on the Taru is so they can just throw Ifrits around at cartels.  So if were not talking the lifting heli I might be more inclined to put something else in.

Just now, bamf said:

We might.  I do miss shooting from the back while flying by people.  Hmmm.

In the posts ive made before the taru added now can be shot down by anything if you shoot underneath the engine or the sides and mxm and above goes threw the glass so the heavy slinging can be countered SUPER easy and the bench taru is just for fun lets be honest and we all loved it back in the day so rortorlib, imo, doesnt need to be added at all. Maybe make the sling capable taru cost stay high like it is now and make the bench like orca priced.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:30 PM, bamf said:
  • Exploit prevention for flipping vehicles

rawNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by Error : No Unit
DJB and Bread like this