Change log 8.0.3

bamf

Just now, massi said:

My house is in Athira. If I'm doing rebels activities with a big bounty, I'm not going to go to Athira just to show my crates. 

When you're doing rebel activities, you don't really want to go out of your way just to show the crates of your house, you want to stay with your gang.

Must be even worst for those with houses that are spread out.

Be rebel or make money. You could probably fly over the house and show the crates, doesn't take more than 10min. 

Just now, Tusken Raider said:

Be rebel or make money. You could probably fly over the house and show the crates, doesn't take more than 10min. 

That's not the point, you're going out of your way in order to do that which just isn't fun. It's a chore, hence why many people complain about it.

The amount of money you make from scotch 10 minutes is nothing. 

The money is irrelevant. It's just unnecessary, and I would like them to revert to how it was previously. I have to manage the scotch anyhow (replacing old scotch with new scotch). I just don't want to go to my house every 3 hours just to use a scroll wheel.

Just now, bamf said:

Well it's still taxed by the governor, it's just not going to be extra since no one would craft them at the moment (given the buffs to meth pricing).

You should do that with every gun and Get rid of taxes at rebel. Hard to balance prices when you have demand, taxes, turfs, and the arms cartel all factoring into weapons prices. I see MK1's as low as 5k with 0% tax, both turfs, arms, and not on demand. When those 4 are not in your favor they can cost 16.5k so quite a price difference. 

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

You should do that with every gun and Get rid of taxes at rebel. Hard to balance prices when you have demand, taxes, turfs, and the arms cartel all factoring into weapons prices. I see MK1's as low as 5k with 0% tax, both turfs, arms, and not on demand. When those 4 are not in your favor they can cost 16.5k so quite a price difference. 

In a way though, that's the point of all those systems.  Your actions in game have consequences - not the least of which is monetary in nature.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

@bamf ever thought of adding the ability to drag downed players?

Yes, we have thought about that.  We have (and are again somewhat) thinking of overhauling medics in general.  I think the ability to drag players is in vanilla Arma - so it may be something we would add here.  If you played Australia, you will remember we had different medic abilities there.

Just now, bamf said:

Yes, we have thought about that.  We have (and are again somewhat) thinking of overhauling medics in general.  I think the ability to drag players is in vanilla Arma - so it may be something we would add here.  If you played Australia, you will remember we had different medic abilities there.

Its time to bring back a variety to Asylum, when is the release date for Asylum Malden or bring back Stratis/Tanao.....

Just now, bamf said:

Yeah its in vanilla arma most wasteland servers have it which is why i thought of it. Be good for medics and maybe a talent for civs to use on downed or dead players to move them to safety.

Just now, bamf said:

In a way though, that's the point of all those systems.  Your actions in game have consequences - not the least of which is monetary in nature.

There is too much variance with that imo. What would be nice is if capturing arms dealer gave a discount on everything you could buy at rebel including vehicles of like 25-30 percent.

Just now, conthegodoffire said:

Bamf, what happened to you, you are doing good things...

What did you do to the real Bamf?

Killed him with fire I guess?

Is that new line of loot crates coming out that we talked about? 

#Soon

Just now, Steve said:

There is too much variance with that imo. What would be nice is if capturing arms dealer gave a discount on everything you could buy at rebel including vehicles of like 25-30 percent.

But there is variance in all sorts of games.  In an RP play mode (which ostensibly we are right?), your actions will affect outcomes that follow.  Lots of little things have perks in the game, and if you can line them all up in your favor you can be the new underpants gnomes.  

Gnomes_plan.png

conthegodoffire likes this
Just now, bamf said:

Killed him with fire I guess?

#Soon

But there is variance in all sorts of games.  In an RP play mode (which ostensibly we are right?), your actions will affect outcomes that follow.  Lots of little things have perks in the game, and if you can line them all up in your favor you can be the new underpants gnomes.  

Gnomes_plan.png

Well good job new Bamf, I like you.

On 28-9-2017 at 0:27 AM, bamf said:

We might.  I do miss shooting from the back while flying by people.  Hmmm.

Edit:  Also Sean, I feel like the main people what Rotorlib gone on the Taru is so they can just throw Ifrits around at cartels.  So if were not talking the lifting heli I might be more inclined to put something else in.

O really :kermit:

ALSO, look at how slingloading taru's are doing on ASYLUM physics/desync whatever cancer this is.