Change log 8.0.3

bamf

Just now, frantic said:

Yea because instead of fighting cartels and having fun (lol) go patrol kavala begging for votes. Not trying to be a asshole but cmon.

He thinks gangs are active still and only play on one server. And we all go on that one server all day long. Kavala always picks the gov. When I ran one time I spent 2 hours gaining votes in kavala. Spent like 70k buying votes but made like 500k from taxing at 20%. Had people messaging me all day telling me to lower, even cops. I didn't care because they we're filling my pocket. Gov sales tax really needs to go. 

bum41 likes this
On 10/4/2017 at 8:09 PM, tryhardsqueaker said:

He thinks gangs are active still and only play on one server. And we all go on that one server all day long. Kavala always picks the gov. When I ran one time I spent 2 hours gaining votes in kavala. Spent like 70k buying votes but made like 500k from taxing at 20%. Had people messaging me all day telling me to lower, even cops. I didn't care because they we're filling my pocket. Gov sales tax really needs to go. 

He doesnt think that at all, he thinks its a feature you can control and you couldnt be assed to do it. You bitch and moan instead, which I assure you it probably entertaining the shit out of him.

Edited by HotWings