Change log 8.0.3

bamf

14 hours ago, HotWings said:

Not any different than the 30 mil I had before the cap. Still only used like 1% of it max.

You know I've heard you say in the past that you believe we should have to work for no money cap. Fair enough, but didn't you work a good bit for that 30 mil you had pre 6.0?

Just now, Steve said:

You know I've heard you say in the past that you believe we should have to work for no money cap. Fair enough, but didn't you work a good bit for that 30 mil you had pre 6.0?

Of course I worked for it, hell behind Starance i may have been the only one not buying money over 20mil. 

18 hours ago, frantic said:

You only used 300k when you have 30 million? Sounds pretty boring.

Boring or smart?  Id give away tons of money to people in my gang and I constantly be doing something to make money.  Wars sure you would go thru alot more, but if youre burning tons of money and not making any cant blame anyone but yourself.

On 10/11/2017 at 4:44 PM, Gnashes said:

Right. But you broadcast a message to every player in the server (potentially several times) before you actually manage to pull it off. Good luck trying to defend yourself when we ban you.

if only you could patch them from pulling their internet ;"(

On 10/19/2017 at 2:56 AM, tryhardsqueaker said:

Dont listen to hotwings. Likely doesnt hit double diget hours for time played on Asylum in the last 5 months and yet he spends 3 hours a day on the forums. Hes so out of touch even for a career cop on rebel issues.

"Out of touch" only because my opinion is different than yours.  I could agree with you and you would change your argument just because

Just now, HotWings said:

"Out of touch" only because my opinion is different than yours.  I could agree with you and you would change your argument just because

Quit quoting me you autistic faggot. You are out of touch because you dont play on the servers and to my knowledge have not been in a decent cartel gang. How could you possibly know what needs to be changed when all you do is play PUBG? Couldnt get LT so you stay salty on the forums every day.

Term, Shaq Daddy, Kitui and 1 other like this
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Quit quoting me you autistic faggot. You are out of touch because you dont play on the servers and to my knowledge have not been in a decent cartel gang. How could you possibly know what needs to be changed when all you do is play PUBG? Couldnt get LT so you stay salty on the forums every day.

Never been in a cartel gang... God you are retarded.  I dont play PUBG all that much actually. And as far as being on the forums, maybe 2 days a week max. You're just such a salty cunt that no matter what I post or say you feel the need to have something to say about it.  Might wanna graduate kindergarten bud.

Just now, bigjohn561 said:

Have u noticed something? (Nobody likes you)......... Just something I have noticed on the forums..

Have you noticed I dont give a shit whether whiny little children like me or not? 

Roice and Romulus like this
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

Someone "conveniently" gets kicked enough times; we're not fools.

I actually get kicked so much due to ping spikes, I get small connection drops pretty often, nothing too crazy but if I'm watching a live stream it will hiccup and stop for a second or two and on discord my connection meter will display as red for about 2-5 seconds and 90% of the time I get kicked of asylum for this, I honestly don't know if its my internet connection's fault or if it has something to do with interference between my router and wifi card but anyway my point is that I'm sure there are other people like me out there, I remember back then it wasn't a guaranteed kick, I would get the yellow chain and be okay, it wouldn't kick me but now if I get the yellow chain a.k.a connection loss for a second or two I get kicked for sure

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
23 hours ago, RiverThrough said:

I actually get kicked so much due to ping spikes, I get small connection drops pretty often, nothing too crazy but if I'm watching a live stream it will hiccup and stop for a second or two and on discord my connection meter will display as red for about 2-5 seconds and 90% of the time I get kicked of asylum for this, I honestly don't know if its my internet connection's fault or if it has something to do with interference between my router and wifi card but anyway my point is that I'm sure there are other people like me out there, I remember back then it wasn't a guaranteed kick, I would get the yellow chain and be okay, it wouldn't kick me but now if I get the yellow chain a.k.a connection loss for a second or two I get kicked for sure

Get a Ethernet cord it should help

Edited by frantic
23 hours ago, RiverThrough said:

I’ve actually never been kicked for ping issues even when I live in Norway. As @frantic said, If you’re able to use Ethernet use that instead. If that doesn’t fix it you can blame it on your isp.

On 25-10-2017 at 7:50 AM, tryhardsqueaker said:

Go wash your mouth boy. Hotwings is a shit career cop but i think his opinion is more important than a 14 y old who just joined the server.

Just now, Midamaru said:

Go wash your mouth boy. Hotwings is a shit career cop but i think his opinion is more important than a 14 y old who just joined the server.

On 10/25/2017 at 2:02 AM, HotWings said:

Never been in a cartel gang... God you are retarded.  I dont play PUBG all that much actually. And as far as being on the forums, maybe 2 days a week max. You're just such a salty cunt that no matter what I post or say you feel the need to have something to say about it.  Might wanna graduate kindergarten bud.

Have you noticed I dont give a shit whether whiny little children like me or not? 

On 10/25/2017 at 1:58 AM, bigjohn561 said:

Have u noticed something? (Nobody likes you)......... Just something I have noticed on the forums..

On 10/25/2017 at 1:50 AM, tryhardsqueaker said:

fuck yea you all are bad I would wipe any of you with a PDW at og 

Since the Medics all stay in kavala, and 95% that play medic just troll around, how bout you drop the medic slots down to 2.  

Along with this, if you die outside kavala, there's less than a 1% chance your gonna get revived by a medic, so how bout you remove the script for being revived by an unprofessional and make ALL revives bring your health to a full 100%.

Just now, cHIP oTLE said:

Since the Medics all stay in kavala, and 95% that play medic just troll around, how bout you drop the medic slots down to 2.  

Along with this, if you die outside kavala, there's less than a 1% chance your gonna get revived by a medic, so how bout you remove the script for being revived by an unprofessional and make ALL revives bring your health to a full 100%.

It's a developers job to make the game challenging or close to unplayable for you.

Please don't suggest things that could simplify your gaming experience again.

cHIP oTLE, FudgeR, Maaqs and 1 other like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

It's a developers job to make the game challenging or close to unplayable for you.

Please don't suggest things that could simplify your gaming experience again.

It used to be that way though. And in tbh I preferred it that way because I dislike the thought or idea of waiting for a separate faction to get the full benefit for medical/revive. I would rather have my team mates. Regardless I don't think it's that big of a deal as long as asylum doesn't go backwards and become olympus with epipens or something like it.

23 hours ago, cHIP oTLE said:

If only there were an item in game that you could use to remove that debuff...  Oh wait!  :kappa: 

Just now, bamf said:

If only there were an item in game that you could use to remove that debuff...  Oh wait!  :kappa: 

ye people dont like adrenaline shots, but they are amazing i do love those, why does everything have to be expensive tho, i know its supposed to be like real life but its also a game and i dont wanna grind alot for fighting with mk1's/18's. (I die alot)

Just now, wollie35 said:

ye people dont like adrenaline shots, but they are amazing i do love those, why does everything have to be expensive tho, i know its supposed to be like real life but its also a game and i dont wanna grind alot for fighting with mk1's/18's. (I die alot)

Crafting with items bought from long wanted Exchange is so easy, fast and saves cash.