Change log 8.0.3

bamf

3 hours ago, frantic said:

Yea guys lemme go craft a gun before we fight give me 30 mins

You can make 10 MK1's with a box truck and Panagia. You not only have to make them but you have to drive them another 10km or so from black market to a good arms house. You would spend so much time saving money you might as well run meth and have the convenience of buying the gun at rebel.

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

You can make 10 MK1's with a box truck and Panagia. You not only have to make them but you have to drive them another 10km or so from black market to a good arms house. You would spend so much time saving money you might as well run meth and have the convenience of buying the gun at rebel.

i've never seen the appeal of arms island houses for that reason, everyone else has a loadout on, you're all in the ifrit, and here's this one guy "hey guys lets drop by my house so i can get a loadout gimme 2 minutes"

Space and TRYHARD like this
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

This right here is why running guns is a straight up pain in the fuckin ass. If you are running them to sell them I guess that's one thing but only a handful of people do it. The time it takes to move them isn't worth it unless you use a mohawk or something.

Edited by Steve
Squirtle likes this
Just now, Steve said:

This right here is why running guns is a straight up pain in the fuckin ass. If you are running them to sell them I guess that's one thing but only a handful of people do it. The time it takes to move them isn't worth it unless you use a mohawk or something.

They nerfed gun selling too. Never spent more than 8k for an MK1 when everyone's on S3 was running guns.

Twist.ffs and Squirtle like this
On 11/2/2017 at 1:48 AM, tryhardsqueaker said:

C

S

A

T

'

S

Also good luck shooting people out of ifrits with 6.5mm

I mean its not a Katiba but i collated 2 guys thru the back window of an Ifrit at 300-400 meters with an MXM? I mean its not impossible ifrit windows are easy to shoot thru as long as you dont shoot the front one, or if you do you shoot it at an angle.

https://gyazo.com/e266e9c65b403eeec87c514e720c9be8 (proof)