Change log 8.0.3

bamf

Just now, Kazem Al-Saher said:

Witz made one!! 

Yes, it's good but I hope he will fix hexes not showing after a certain distance. If we're defending church and I choose to play water spot, all hexes disappear because I'm too far. Also, I'd like to communicate with my team so adding group/side chat for callouts and strats should be an important issue to address. Global would be nice too so you can talk to the other team. If someone is annoying, just vote kick him/mute him

Edited by massi
Just now, massi said:

Yes, it's good but I hope he will fix hexes not showing after a certain distance. If we're defending church and I choose to play water spot, all hexes disappear because I'm too far. Also, I'd like to communicate with my team so adding group/side chat for callouts and strats should be an important issue to address. Global would be nice too so you can talk to the other team. If someone is annoying, just vote kick him/mute him

i think he said he gonna make spawn point closer and the communicate will be fix in next patch :D i

7 hours ago, frantic said:

lmfao I wish... But prestige is there to give us a feeling of pride and accomplishment 

Yes, you're right, that's the point of it. But the thing is, nobody asked for it. People worked for the money they had - and because people had too much money, a cap was put on money and as a replacement the pointless prestige was added so it wouldn't be a complete disappointment that your value was capped.

19 hours ago, santss said:

Yes, you're right, that's the point of it. But the thing is, nobody asked for it. People worked for the money they had - and because people had too much money, a cap was put on money and as a replacement the pointless prestige was added so it wouldn't be a complete disappointment that your value was capped.

Asylum(Paratus) has always been doing what he wanted to do. I got respect for doing what you want to do and not caring for other peoples opinions. At the same time if he had any kind of financial interest in Asylum he would have started listening as soon as 6.0 came out and the money cap idea was instantly rejected by virtually every player. 

As a player it bothers me because we donated to keep Asylum where it was, between loot crate keys and donating for hatchback sports back in the day you would think he would value our opinions and ideals if he wanted to keep Asylum around in the long run but he is working on Identity. The question I have been asking my self is this, this community is toxic as it gets right? There could be hundreds of Asylums players when identity comes out or gets close to release that put Paratus on blast for leaving Asylum behind/not listening to the community. If I was the player interested in Identity that would get my attention and if conclusive evidence of it was presented, I wouldn't buy the game.

Just now, Steve said:

Asylum(Paratus) has always been doing what he wanted to do. I got respect for doing what you want to do and not caring for other peoples opinions. At the same time if he had any kind of financial interest in Asylum he would have started listening as soon as 6.0 came out and the money cap idea was instantly rejected by virtually every player. 

As a player it bothers me because we donated to keep Asylum where it was, between loot crate keys and donating for hatchback sports back in the day you would think he would value our opinions and ideals if he wanted to keep Asylum around in the long run but he is working on Identity. The question I have been asking my self is this, this community is toxic as it gets right? There could be hundreds of Asylums players when identity comes out or gets close to release that put Paratus on blast for leaving Asylum behind/not listening to the community. If I was the player interested in Identity that would get my attention and if conclusive evidence of it was presented, I wouldn't buy the game.

I'm not even gonna buy the game in 2030 I'ma be watching NASA try to go to Mars instead.

In actual reality though, this will be how Identity goes down:

Week 1: A lot of people buy the game
Week 2: People still buying game
Week 3: Oh wait... this game is buggy
Week 4: Please fix
Week 5: Devs say they're busy
Week 6: Population dies
Week 7: Game dead

Maybe not the exact timeframe, but will most likely be how launch date happens.

Just now, Azeh said:

half of olympus rebels are asylum players but there's nothing wrong with asylum apparently

I sure love paying 160k for an Orca on Asylum when they're 37.5k on Olympus. 75k for ifrits there, 70k for tarus (and no rotorlib I'm pretty sure).

and a whole lot of other problems with Asylum

Orcas costing 160k is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment

Azeh, TRYHARD, Patato and 3 others like this
8 hours ago, Steve said:

I find it funny how everyone can only bitch about a few changes and completely ignore all the player requested ideas and things that he did put into the game.  The toxicity of this community is beyond insane, no one wants to alter their game, get new strats, nothing. Everyone just wants ez mode back.  Its really not hard to adapt to the changes that were made and still have fun.

3 hours ago, Azeh said:

half of olympus rebels are asylum players but there's nothing wrong with asylum apparently

I sure love paying 160k for an Orca on Asylum when they're 37.5k on Olympus. 75k for ifrits there, 70k for tarus (and no rotorlib I'm pretty sure).

and a whole lot of other problems with Asylum

I do believe ifrits are actually 60k there or 600k in their money.

Just now, Steve said:

I swear I once saw them priced at 600k regardless still much cheaper then our 100k/1mil bs. Even crafting an orca here costs more then it does to buy one there. It's beyond the point of just being inbalanced.

I bought one for 600k(60k Asylum) about a month ago. It might have been a donation goal reward not sure. Ifrits there cost 750k(75k Asylum) compared to 120k here. And you can take ifrits to chop shop to make them your own. Orcas with insurance mean you only pay 150k(15k Asylum) to re insure if it gets blown up/chopped compared to 160k on Asylum. 

Devs here continue to defend pricing while people mass migrate to Olympus for stable updates and better fights.

13 hours ago, HotWings said:

I find it funny how everyone can only bitch about a few changes and completely ignore all the player requested ideas and things that he did put into the game.  The toxicity of this community is beyond insane, no one wants to alter their game, get new strats, nothing. Everyone just wants ez mode back.  Its really not hard to adapt to the changes that were made and still have fun.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not trying to bitch and I don't agree with half of the arguments that are brought up by other players. But there's a clear lack of community - player communication and it's the cause of simply not caring. Not much can be done at this point, the damage is done - and with Arma 3 dying as a whole like I said, not much can be done. What could've been done should've been done around 7.0. 

On 11/25/2017 at 2:30 PM, HotWings said:

You're a genuine retard.

Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Damn Olympus sounds pretty awesome.

Being a career cop, you would love it. You dont have to listen to RP stories, tickets straight away and if they refuse twice you can send them to jail. I honestly see past it all tho having been playing there for a few weeks. Its got active fights and making money is fun to do.

Google™, TRYHARD and PoptartRex like this
Just now, william said:

Being a career cop, you would love it. You dont have to listen to RP stories, tickets straight away and if they refuse twice you can send them to jail. I honestly see past it all tho having been playing there for a few weeks. Its got active fights and making money is fun to do.

The money making on there is aids their meth lab has no defences and the cops check drugs all the time.

Just now, william said:

Same here. Got more fights in the last 2 days than Ive got on asylum in the last 2 months.