Change log 8.0.3

bamf

Just now, bamf said:

But there is variance in all sorts of games.  In an RP play mode (which ostensibly we are right?), your actions will affect outcomes that follow.  Lots of little things have perks in the game, and if you can line them all up in your favor you can be the new underpants gnomes.  

Gnomes_plan.png

What about a 25-30 percent reduction in everything available at rebel if you have arms?

Edit: From there you could get an additional 10 percent for every turf held by your gang.

Edited by Steve
TRYHARD likes this
Just now, Allstarplaya said:

Its time to bring back a variety to Asylum, when is the release date for Asylum Malden or bring back Stratis/Tanao.....

its been stated publicly by devs that it won't be happening, I wouldn't hold your breath for you to have another server where you can pretend to be the best because all the big gangs stay on Altis. Kappa

Rogue, Scott, Google™ and 1 other like this
Just now, HapHazard said:

its been stated publicly by devs that it won't be happening, I wouldn't hold your breath for you to have another server where you can pretend to be the best because all the big gangs stay on Altis. Kappa

What big gangs?? You mean the ones that reside in Kavala and call the gun store rebel equipment now-a-days. Kappa

I know you have just come back from your temper tantrum because Olio got community manager over you, and papa bamf made a special seat at his table for you to come back, but there are no BIG GANGS anymore even on Altis.  

Edited by Allstarplaya
2 hours ago, massi said:

That's not the point, you're going out of your way in order to do that which just isn't fun. It's a chore, hence why many people complain about it.

Why not just auto deposit 1 mil for everyone every day because playing any other portion of the game thats not killing someone isnt fun. 

But it was stated publicly that money cap would not be removed, and its "removed" now, so maybe his handholding moneymaking server is coming back :)

HapHazard likes this
Just now, Budbringer said:

But it was stated publicly that money cap would not be removed, and its "removed" now, so maybe his handholding moneymaking server is coming back :)

EVERY server is a hand holding money making server if you do it correctly, there is 30 people on the servers throughout most of the day, you would be lucky to run into one person during an entire drug run. All i am saying is give us something fresh SOME NEW CONTENT not skins and shit people don't want  (aka rotolib), for the first time in asylum you can listen to the community and give us stuff that actual matters and maybe just maybe breathe some life into Asylum once again. @bamf @Gnashes

Google™ likes this

EVERY server is a hand holding money making server if you do it correctly, there is 30 people on the servers throughout most of the day, you would be lucky to run into one person during an entire drug run. All i am saying is give us something fresh SOME NEW CONTENT not skins and shit people don't want  (aka rotolib), for the first time in asylum you can listen to the community and give us stuff that actual matters and maybe just maybe breathe some life into Asylum once again. @bamf @Gnashes

Stop the bullshit the past 3 updates have been basically only wat the community wanted why are people still acting as if bamf is doing what he wants and no listening? I get some stuff like rotorlib and other stuff like new content, but give it some time he already made some great changes

I'm pretty sure I polled my skins and asked for feedback. :shrug::kermit:

What big gangs?? You mean the ones that reside in Kavala and call the gun store rebel equipment now-a-days. Kappa

I know you have just come back from your temper tantrum because Olio got community manager over you, and papa bamf made a special seat at his table for you to come back, but there are no BIG GANGS anymore even on Altis.  

Temper tantrum? what? lul...

I wasn't angry that Olio got community manager over me, because i wasn't even in the running, i never wanted the role at the time. In fact, I remained an admin the entire time up until March of this year, when i decided to step away for a bit, which turned out to be for about 3 or so months. When I returned, yes, i did express interest in the ARC role to Bamf, but that was not the sole reason for me coming back. But continue, prove how much more you "know". lol

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I'm pretty sure I polled my skins and asked for feedback. :shrug::kermit:

Nothing is wrong with your skins they are great and are a great addition to the asylum mission file, but in order to bring people back to asylum you have to offer them new content in regards of stuff to do on the map, not just the same things with different color variations. 

Temper tantrum? what? lul...

I wasn't angry that Olio got community manager over me, because i wasn't even in the running, i never wanted the role at the time. In fact, I remained an admin the entire time up until March of this year, when i decided to step away for a bit, which turned out to be for about 3 or so months. When I returned, yes, i did express interest in the ARC role to Bamf, but that was not the sole reason for me coming back. But continue, prove how much more you "know". lol

Hes just trying to cause drama and bring attention to his dead and gone server 5. Dude knows nothing.

Nothing is wrong with your skins they are great and are a great addition to the asylum mission file, but in order to bring people back to asylum you have to offer them new content in regards of stuff to do on the map, not just the same things with different color variations. 

You have to be the most autistic person on asylum. Stop talking, no one cares for your stupid opinions.

bum41, Scott, Mayhem and 9 others like this
15 hours ago, Allstarplaya said:

Im pretty sure you begged for Stratis servers before and it was shut down because no one played.  You're essentially asking them to do it for a 4th time. Why would the devs go through all that work again for no reason? 

18 hours ago, Allstarplaya said:

You're like 27 sat here bashing people on an internet forum because they won't add a fifth server - I know you like molesting your little soldiers but it isn't happening again.

TRYHARD, BlackShot, Scott and 3 others like this

Damn it sure is slowing down in this thread. @bamf can you please take tax out of rebel and lower the on demand cost of rebel vehicles, weapons, and orcas? Let crafting be beneficial in lowering prices but dont punish players that chose not to craft. 

Also if we could get the ability to take ifrits/.50cals to chop and turn them into our own vehicles since they are illegal that would be great. No downside really.

Sk7, wollie35, Steve and 2 others like this
2 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

Damn it sure is slowing down in this thread. @bamf can you please take tax out of rebel and lower the on demand cost of rebel vehicles, weapons, and orcas? Let crafting be beneficial in lowering prices but dont punish players that chose not to craft. 

Also if we could get the ability to take ifrits/.50cals to chop and turn them into our own vehicles since they are illegal that would be great. No downside really.

If players refusing to craft has no negative impact what is the point of crafting at all?

On 10/1/2017 at 6:16 AM, TheCrestedPenguin said:

If its not logical for rebels to have taxes on their gear, Why do cops have taxes on their GOVERNMENT SUPPLIED GEAR. Can we remove that too?

You’re bringing that up to try and stir it up and make people mad but I don’t think anyone would have a problem with that. Tax on a 6k loadout barely effects anything