Rotating processing/fields

Just now, Gnashes said:

"Everything is stale"

>Changes drug fields to make people go new places

"Going new places is shit"

I swear our community is more bipolar than Charlie fucking Sheen.

There were plenty of other ideas tossed around such as a new cop vs. rebel event and people have been asking for that for like a year now. The thing about the rotation system is that when I wanna run meth out of my house, I wanna run meth out of my house. The same goes for coke or anything else. I don't want to have to wait a restart or be forced to run in a box truck. If you want to keep these same fields but two of each field/processor, otherwise I personally believe we are better off switching to what we had before. Regardless the community said nothing (as far as I could tell) in large numbers about rotating drug fields. My meth house is worth half of what it is now and it's only sometimes usable. I like the idea of crank though.

Eric916 likes this
Just now, Gnashes said:

"Everything is stale"

To be fair. That's not the greatest argument.

Thats like saying 

"The food is bland"

>Adds horse shit seasoning

"The new food is shit"

Just changing something because people want change doesn't remedy the problem. They still have to be the right changes.

Gh0st, Steve, TRYHARD and 1 other like this
Just now, Gnashes said:

"Everything is stale"

I'm happy with the change, no matter what you guys do someone will always complain, sometimes the the rotation doesn't change for like 3 restarts in a row, I know its random so I understand that its bound to happen but maybe you guys can add some sort of system so the max it can be in the same rotation is twice or something like that? so that we are guaranteed a switch every 6 hours

Just now, Gnashes said:

This is a right change. New houses have value. Just because it's suddenly not highly beneficial 100% of the time to own a DP 15 house for YOU doesn't mean that some random guy with a DP5 house isn't now creaming his pants at how much easier Meth is to run.

Anyone with half a brain that owns a dp5 house would use it exclusively to capitalize on running scotch.

Edit: besides dp5 isn't even that close to the meth lab.

Edited by Steve
Erik likes this
Just now, Gnashes said:

This is a right change. New houses have value. Just because it's suddenly not highly beneficial 100% of the time to own a DP 15 house for YOU doesn't mean that some random guy with a DP5 house isn't now creaming his pants at how much easier Meth is to run.

For coke and heroin sure. But most people run meth out of houses. And half of the restarts they need to travel across the map to use the houses. 

Just now, Gnashes said:

"Everything is stale"

Im sure it would have been easier to tweak fed/bank payout to give more and I doubt anyone would have complained. 

Just now, Steve said:

I was hoping with 8.0 we would see something new to fight cops. 

Anything new would be great. But they need to fix what they have first.

Fed requires a full group to complete and payout is usually around 30k-40k each at the end.

Bank requires less, but its payout is about half so each person gets even less money at the end. 

Prison has almost no up side to it. And plenty of down sides.

• Everyone you help escape gets a straight to jail offence and their previus bounty
  • You can be sent straight to jail for initiating a prison break
  • You save the prisoner 10 minutes and take up 40 minutes of your groups time.

In real life people rob banks for the huge payout and break out gang mates because they would be locked up for years or even lifetimes. On this server we get enough to buy a load out if we rob the fed, enough to buy an MK with mags if we rob the bank, and jack shit for prison break.

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Anything new would be great. But they need to fix what they have first.

Fed requires a full group to complete and payout is usually around 30k-40k each at the end.

Bank requires less, but its payout is about half so each person gets even less money at the end. 

Prison has almost no up side to it. And plenty of down sides.

• Everyone you help escape gets a straight to jail offence and their previus bounty
  • You can be sent straight to jail for initiating a prison break
  • You save the prisoner 10 minutes and take up 40 minutes of your groups time.

In real life people rob banks for the huge payout and break out gang mates because they would be locked up for years or even lifetimes. On this server we get enough to buy a load out if we rob the fed, enough to buy an MK with mags if we rob the bank, and jack shit for prison break.

Personally I like the new prison a lot more then what it was a few months back. Breaking people out of jail is more so they can keep their bounty and not as much so you save them time.

Just now, Gnashes said:

"Everything is stale"

Making people go to new locations to farm money isn't "content" and even if the new locations were like OG arms kind of good, the problem still lies within the RNG. It would be like moving skip tracer or a police HQ and calling it "content". It's not "content", It's a design choice and I think a pretty poor one. Every restart is a gamble on whether you are able to run a drug the most efficient way for yourself or not. If people had the option of making the same money but for more time invested or just do it later, I think most people will just do it later(or never). Either way one location will be slower or more tedious for making money, so in actuality the rotating drug locations were pretty much just a stealth money making nerf.

Google™ likes this