29 members have voted

1. 1. What's your pick into battle?

• Green Skulls
    • Green Hex
    • Urban Bones
    • M81 Woodland
    • MultiCam Arid
    • Urban Digi Grey

I think we're getting to out of line with these.. I feel like some basic camos would be cool. A digital urban, multi-cam, arid, M81, etc would be nice rarer than these crazy ones. 

Don't get me wrong, kudos to all the hard work, just something more basic would work just as well I feel, if not better. Logically, who wants to be running around in a forest green when we barely have any green on the Altis that matches that colour scheme.  

Just now, Canadian said:

I think we're getting to out of line with these.. I feel like some basic camos would be cool. A digital urban, multi-cam, arid, M81, etc would be nice rarer than these crazy ones. 

Don't get me wrong, kudos to all the hard work, just something more basic would work just as well I feel, if not better. Logically, who wants to be running around in a forest green when we barely have any green on the Altis that matches that colour scheme.  

True, and from the votes, people are more interested in urban coloured camoflouge. If people are more intested in realistic camo rather than printed designs, that is fine as well.

Just now, HotWings said:

No option for none?

The option for none has broken texture mapping, it’s availible in rebel shops already.

As always, this is all concept and may as well never make it into your hands to play with, feel free to fully criticise and voice your opinion on what fits best!

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

True, and from the votes, people are more interested in urban coloured camoflouge. If people are more intested in realistic camo rather than printed designs, that is fine as well.

I think if you came up with some designs like those that'd be cool, I'd love to see them. (The basic M81, Urban Digital, MultiCam, etc). 

EDIT: Maybe add a poll to see what types of skins people are looking for. 

Edited by Canadian