im off to the moon boys cya

massi

Just now, bobzen said:

Got mine at around 45 then kept a good amount since then

sold a few at 4500

china ban takes effect on september 30th, who knows if it will go down that day

I'm hoping it will and at the same time I hope it won't, because I'm really debating if I should sell my BTC for fiat right now and then buy on sept 30th but who knows if it will crash :\

bobzen likes this
Just now, massi said:

I'm hoping it will and at the same time I hope it won't, because I'm really debating if I should sell my BTC for fiat right now and then buy on sept 30th but who knows if it will crash :\

Yea, there is gonna be some huge exchanges that will go down, but still after the BTC-E seizure they still kept going up so im keeping my hopes up but there is still a big chance for a huge crash

massi likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

Wise move would be to sell, to keep is to gamble and gambling means the odds are against you.

it's still a gamble to sell because there's no guarantee crypto will crash on sept 30th

1 minute ago, bobzen said:

Was thinking about selling 4 or 5 and then hope to make a flip and see if they will go up afterwards

damn, you're a whale then :P 

bobzen likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

Wise move would be to sell, to keep is to gamble and gambling means the odds are against you.

I know, If you start to see any kind of movement when the china exchanges go down i would sell because you end up with the same amount of fiat currency if you buy back and if they go up after that its all profit

massi likes this
Just now, bobzen said:

I know, If you start to see any kind of movement when the china exchanges go down i would sell because you end up with the same amount of fiat currency if you buy back and if they go up after that its all profit

If there's such a change happening and it's already known on which date you can expect people with high amounts of bitcoins being more than ready to do exactly that before you even get a chance. If that happens it means your bitcoin will be worth less right? ^^ 

Just now, Midamaru said:

No if you sell it it'll be on your bank account.

See it as having 4k on your bank account right now, but on 30th of september you decide to play roulette with it and go for red.

i'm not worried about it crashing, it'll go back up eventually

investing for the long term, not short term :P btc crashed from 5k to $2800 in the span of a week a couple weeks ago

Just now, Midamaru said:

If there's such a change happening and it's already known on which date you can expect people with high amounts of bitcoins being more than ready to do exactly that before you even get a chance. If that happens it means your bitcoin will be worth less right? ^^ 

Yep, they could go below 1 USD but if you exchange while they crash you can still earn on it if you buy back and hope for them to rise again

But yes after all its mostly gambling

The china ban will have some effect for a while but not indefinite. The exchange sites will relocate outside of china, coin miners will go into hiding or relocate and it will eventually bounce back. Shits too profitable to just stop out right. A influx of panic selling will happen but for a short time. My advice would be to sell now and buy during the ban.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

The china ban will have some effect for a while but not indefinite. The exchange sites will relocate outside of china, coin miners will go into hiding or relocate and it will eventually bounce back. Shits too profitable to just stop out right. A influx of panic selling will happen but for a short time. My advice would be to sell now and buy during the ban.

This

Just now, massi said:

Sell now buy on the 30th I plan on buying on the 30th because the Chinese coins will start to flood the market will take a month or so for it to recover