???

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Their probably updating it finally. 

Most likely forgot to pay the bill, I mean what 2 days ago the site and servers were down? Forgot to pay that bill and later now Teamspeak is shut down... Most likely forgot to pay that to.

Shows you how much Paratus cares for us.

I hope Olympus buys out Asylum now.

Edited by Google™
Just now, Google™ said:

Most likely forgot to pay the bill, I mean what 2 days ago the site and servers were down? Forgot to pay that bill and later now Teamspeak is shut down... Most likely forgot to pay that to.

The down time the other day was supposedly a problem on the data centers side.

Just now, Google™ said:

Damn google do you ever stfu (Coming from me who doesnt know what closing his mouth is) Youre just so fucking cance I actually wanna die

Edited by Lucky
Love you Tyler
Squirtle, Google™ and Revenant like this
Just now, Google™ said:

It's always a problem on the data center's side... Although I never see Olympus face this problem... :(

Then go play Olympus buddy. You seem to talk a lot about it. :fingerbang:

According to Motown, Paratus restarted it earlier and I guess it never came back up. :shrug:

As for the forums it was explained that the data center switched our box and never updated/set the date so the server was thinking it was 2013. Once that was figured out it was corrected by the data center. Stuff like this happens, outside of the ownerships control. Roll with the punches that’s all we can do.