Tanoa making a return?

I was just wondering if sinc strife never really took off it tanoa would be making a return. I personally got my start running oil and cartels on tanoa and I just like the atmosphere better compared to Altis. There were less trolls, less rdm, and generally just a nicer set of people overall. If anyone has information on whether we will be getting server 5 back and what it will be please comment below.

I would like Tanoa to come back as well. I'm pretty sure it would have more server pop than S4 anyway.

The fact that it was a money farm was a good thing, because people weren't scared to fight on Altis afterwards and potentially lose a loadout along with an ifrit. Sadly, the devs don't think that way for whatever reason so I doubt it'll ever come back unfortunately.

Just now, HomeTrlx said:

Thats your opinion but 90% wants to play with a grp.

That’s a valid point but the best gangs were on server 5 like the monghols  and imperium. Hell even bravo two zero was a common gang back then. Just saying back when I played people would run around in groups of 6 or seven and there would only be about 2 or 3 groups at a time. For people who are new and that are trying to run and don’t want to be constantly stopped by the police or rolled by a rebel gang, tanoa was the perfect starting place. By no means do I expect or believe you should agree but that’s just what I think.

Edited by Jay Davies
Just now, Jay Davies said:

That’s a valid point but the best gangs were on server 5 like the monghols  and imperium. Hell even bravo two zero was a common gang back then. Just saying back when I played people would run around in groups of 6 or seven and there would only be about 2 or 3 groups at a time. For people who are new and that are trying to run and don’t want to be constantly stopped by the police or rolled by a rebel gang, tanoa was the perfect starting place. By no means do I expect or believe you should agree but that’s just what I think.

Our perspectives are so different it's actually hilarious. But no matter the discussion it would be a horrible to YET AGAIN try revive something that died in our community.

Oh wait our development is a joke anyway, you might have a chance. 

Just now, Midamaru said:

Our perspectives are so different it's actually hilarious. But no matter the discussion it would be a horrible to YET AGAIN try revive something that died in our community.

Oh wait our development is a joke anyway, you might have a chance. 

Honestly with lack of updates and things like strife that have 1 player on at a time I’m starting to believe that the developers aren’t trying either