I can finally put my signature to rest

Just now, Polaris said:

How long till you say another retarded thing about people cheating! I got 3 seconds... taking bets!

ohh you mean the same kids that got banned for cheating...lol

you sound stupid when you dont know wtf you are talking about and say some shit to defend a some nerd that got banned for cheating.

21 hours ago, Manolo said:

REPORTED!!!

you're such a fucking retard holy shit how do you live with yourself knowing that you annoy the fuck out of everyone, just do everyone a favor and delete your forum account since 100% of the stuff you say is stupid as fuck and makes everyone cringe at how pathetic your life is

Just now, memelord420 said:

you're such a fucking retard holy shit how do you live with yourself knowing that you annoy the fuck out of everyone, just do everyone a favor and delete your forum account since 100% of the stuff you say is stupid as fuck and makes everyone cringe at how pathetic your life is

go make another account!

The funny part is that I'm not even REPORTING anyone but when you nerds are so used to "cheating" + playing with cheaters, Well I guess you have a guilty conscience.

You Temper kiddies have no moral grounds to say anything about me when you guys cheat at a easy game...

When your main boy Connor got banned for duping money and using pull downs , you all stopped playing cause you can't even make money 

in an easy game. Thero even joined the APD and exploited the sirens bug at the time...LOL pathetic!

Fun times!

Just now, Manolo said:

You Temper kiddies have no moral grounds to say anything about me when you guys cheat at a easy game...

When your main boy Connor got banned for duping money and using pull downs , you all stopped playing cause you can't even make money 

in an easy game. Thero even joined the APD and exploited the sirens bug at the time...LOL pathetic!

Fun times!

1. Cheat? I mean we are gods but we don’t cheat:)

2. Connor was banned for ban evading his original ban from 2 years ago for duping money, nothing related to pull downs.

3. I found out the sirens were bugged 3 hours before it got patched, in fact I didn’t even play within those 3 hours of me knowing they were bugged.

Edited by thero
massi and Bash Barti like this
Just now, Manolo said:

The funny part is that I'm not even REPORTING anyone but when you nerds are so used to "cheating" + playing with cheaters, Well I guess you have a guilty conscience.

Fun times!

Were you beaten with a bat as a baby?

Steve, thero and Xehons like this
Just now, Azeh said:

Also a known scripter and PBO cheater on ALRP. Let's not act like he was banned for just duping (which he didn't do, afaik)

Until solid proof comes out in regards to him using pull downs (as you claimed) and other script things, then he only spawned in money.

Edited by thero
Just now, thero said:

1. Cheat? I mean we are gods but we don’t cheat:)

2. Connor was banned for ban evading his original ban from 2 years ago for duping money, nothing related to pull downs.

3. I found out the sirens were bugged 3 hours before it got patched, in fact I didn’t even play within those 3 hours of me knowing they were bugged.

excuses!...fucking cheater now go live with it and stop making excuses!

On the other hand I have never played with or cheated! so when you are on my level you can talk shit until then "Get on my level kid"