The APD's new secret weapon

Just now, Jaylen Sarrett said:

no you can't

lalala.png?1493328802

(honestly didn't know, i know some of those sites that upload directly from the games like steam you cannot, so i assumed that the case for gyazo...  i don't use it, i'm not a pleb, i can record in 1080p 24/7 with no issues, who the fuck needs gayazo)

Also, it’s not about specs. Why would you want to sift through footage when you can just press the gyazo hotkey?

M^Chief likes this
Just now, 3rik said:

Also, it’s not about specs. Why would you want to sift through footage when you can just press the gyazo hotkey?

1 hour ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

i don't use it, i'm not a pleb, i can record in 1080p 24/7 with no issues, who the fuck needs gayazo)

I can too but theres no point in editing out footage  for a 5-8 second meme

8 hours ago, 3rik said:

sift? lol, i dont save anything that i wouldn't use.... i dont have to sift.... or if i do, QUALITY.... QUALITY...... UHM OH YAH, 1080p MASTER RACE QUALITY... 

5 hours ago, M^Chief said:

I can too but theres no point in editing out footage  for a 5-8 second meme

i guess, if you like shitty low tier memes

Edited by Jaylen Sarrett
18 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

save the picture, upload to image host site, post link.... i dont even fucking know what you did, but you didn't do it right... lol, you can't post gyazo here and have them preview.... you gotta upload it to a img host site

oh gotcha thanks