Currenly, if your a bounty hunter, you need to COMMIT a crime to do your job, because you need to lockpick the cars to get the bountys out, so I think You should just add a perk that you can get so you dont need lockpicks to get them out, because on S1 its illigal to have them evean if your a bh

Edit; Add a way to get downed players out of their cars without needing to lockpick it

Edited by Nicolas March
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

The lockpick charge is is tiny, go pay it. If a cop searches you and takes them he cant charge you with anything so go get more, theyre cheap. They've always been illegal, not just on S1.

The thing is, when there is not alot of bountys online, I dont want to get wanted and shot before I get to courthouse, also sometimes the lockpicking bountys becomes bigger then your bounty if you fail alot

smellypig likes this
Just now, Mayhem said:

Depends on the cop you deal with, I stole @Morgan Lacerda strider right in front of him, our group kidnapped him, downed 7 more cops, restrained them and locked them in police cars. Got caught eventually and didn't even lose my gun or license. Just have to find the right cops

You're also a retired lieutenant which is well known so most people on thee apd Force give you some leeway. Just like the other high ranking members. Big difference between how you're treated and non apd people are treated. 

Edited by Dillbob
Google™, smellypig, Gh0st and 1 other like this
Just now, Mayhem said:

Depends on the cop you deal with, I stole @Morgan Lacerda strider right in front of him, our group kidnapped him, downed 7 more cops, restrained them and locked them in police cars. Got caught eventually and didn't even lose my gun or license. Just have to find the right cops

Im turning myself in, and he serches me and takes my lockpicks away, the shame guy also just rdmes me because he has sirens on so it means he can KOS me

Just now, Dillbob said:

You're also a retired lieutenant which is well known so most people on thee apd Force give you some leeway. Just like the other high ranking members. Big difference between how you're treated and non apd people are treated. 

Fuck that, if your a APD Higher Up ime gona give you the D. ;)

especially if your name is @Mayhem :D

6 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

Im turning myself in, and he serches me and takes my lockpicks away, the shame guy also just rdmes me because he has sirens on so it means he can KOS me

Some cops are assholes, normally i never take lockpicks away from bounty hunters because I know they have to lockpick vehicles to get their bounties out if they are locked in.

4 hours ago, James Anderson said:

Fuck that, if your a APD Higher Up ime gona give you the D. ;)

especially if your name is @Mayhem :D

Remember that time you pulled me over and I suicide Vested you? Yeah i do

Just now, Mayhem said:

Some cops are assholes, normally i never take lockpicks away from bounty hunters because I know they have to lockpick vehicles to get their bounties out if they are locked in.

Remember that time you pulled me over and I suicide Vested you? Yeah i do

Just my point, ima put you down before you Allahu Akbar boom boom time me. :D

14 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

Currenly, if your a bounty hunter, you need to COMMIT a crime to do your job, because you need to lockpick the cars to get the bountys out, so I think You should just add a perk that you can get so you dont need lockpicks to get them out, because on S1 its illigal to have them evean if your a bh

Edit; Add a way to get downed players out of their cars without needing to lockpick it

lmao u got ur lockpicks taken cause you were lockpicking cop cars and driving around kavala