Battlefront 2 Beta code for 10¢

10 minutes ago, Norwegianviking said:

What did you do? Can't download the app even with VPN.

3 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

1 minute ago, The Monopoly Man said:

Or download bluestacks on your computer?

I didn't download the APK, but it probably works too. I went through the longest path apparently, but it worked. If you're interested [Android]:

1. Create a new Google account and add it to your phone
  2. After adding it, download a VPN called MPN VPN so you can pick US as your location
  3. Access the Play Store and make sure to select your new account before searching for apps
  4. Try searching for Best Buy now. If you can't find it, send this link to your phone and open it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bestbuy.android

There you go!

Mr. Linux likes this
Just now, BlackShot said:

I didn't download the APK, but it probably works too. I went through the longest path apparently, but it worked. If you're interested [Android]:

1. Create a new Google account and add it to your phone
  2. After adding it, download a VPN called MPN VPN so you can pick US as your location
  3. Access the Play Store and make sure to select your new account before searching for apps
  4. Try searching for Best Buy now. If you can't find it, send this link to your phone and open it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bestbuy.android

There you go!

I cant buy it cause it only accepts paypal accounts from the US

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Kevin_Roesler said:

For VPN I will refer you to use ExpressVPN which is fast and secure VPN. The best think about Express it will give 30-day money back guaranty. If you want to know more about VPN here is the guidance about best VPN service. It will help you choose which VPN is the best and reliable in price.

Wow thanks

Kettles and thero like this