Cartel Locations

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2016 at 10:27 AM, pete said:

Fought here a lot on my previous server, although it is awesome to fight here I think it would be more appropriate as a cop vs rebel thing

would be cool to turn it into a bank/jail or something dope like that

wouldn't it be cool to have a location be called an an armory where there are seized weapons and some cop guns and stuff. but only a fraction because then it would be to many guns. make it like a bank or a fed thing only with guns and maybe some grenades. a suicide vest. scopes. diff stuff 

On 29/03/2017 at 1:45 PM, ICP | Drex said:

wouldn't it be cool to have a location be called an an armory where there are seized weapons and some cop guns and stuff. but only a fraction because then it would be to many guns. make it like a bank or a fed thing only with guns and maybe some grenades. a suicide vest. scopes. diff stuff 

hey

fuck off

Huan Lee likes this
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2016 at 5:48 PM, Tiger said:

I like the sfaka area and the one below south windmills 

I think it would be some fun fights. 

On 13/8/2016 at 2:36 AM, Vanilla Coke said:

Add East Arms back, I think we should give some of the new gangs a chance to feel what it's like to fight it.

On 11/8/2016 at 6:34 PM, Tom said:

Here is a nice new spot of wongs or drug cartel maybe? It is pretty even both sides,

988BDBE089D8E1C672F9C0E2A09D354AC25EF1D6

On 13/8/2016 at 2:34 AM, Tye said:

East arms was a lot fun.

ahah this is so funny everyone just had to have these caps but a week later there was no fights at the locations and everyone began to hate east arms again and sfaka fuuuuuuuck that LOL

Edited by Denied
massi likes this
  • 5 months later...